Your reaction if Khabib boxes the whole time exclusively and dominates and Conor taps to strikes

Khabibs striking isn't as terrible as people make it out to be on here, but he's not nearly as skilled as Conor in the boxing department... Apart from landing a lucky bomb and rocking Conor early i doubt we will see any of this happen.

Conor before gassing was lighting Diaz up like a Christmas tree, he's a really good MMA boxer. People can talk about his Floyd fight and try and use that to discredit his skills but those morons are just haters. MMA striking has very little to do with classic boxing, small gloves, kicks etc.

Khabib has a solid chin and could definetly brawl with Conor but that would most likely be a mistake... he will just try and close the gap, clinch and go for takedowns and Conor will try and stay away and box him up.

stop dreaming, Khabib will hit floor in 1st round, and his father won't ever talk to him again

Been watching 9 years. Not as long as many members here, but I’m not a whiny bitch like a lot of them. I also know more than most, technically speaking. Im not bragging, not trying to start shit, just being real. What’s up with that? I’m over that shit. I accept the results. I accept and appreciate the skill I and abilities of many fighters. It’s whatever to me. TJ is my favourite (active) fighter and has been for a few years.

If Cody beat him I would’ve shrugged my shoulders. Sure, I’d be a little disappointed and upset but I won’t cry and make excuses. If Conor loses, I’ll be a little upset but again I won’t make excuses. Styles make fights. Khabib is a monster. Conor is too, on the feet.

His TDD isn’t that bad. It really isn’t. People act like he’s condit for some reason. Very interesting fight, whoever wins it’s all good with me. Still cheering for Conor obviously. I just love his striking.

Ooooh I am fo reeeeal.
Man, that is stuck in your head today, right?

Hey @LouisBolanos , do you still have that picture of @Clippy hanging out the front of that guy’s gimp suit instead of his willy? You made it for me so he could have it as an AV when I beat him in USFC? I can’t find it but I wanna post it in here.

Hey @LouisBolanos , do you still have that picture of @Clippy hanging out the front of that guy’s gimp suit instead of his willy? You made it for me so he could have it as an AV when I beat him in USFC? I can’t find it but I wanna post it in here.

It is! And pumped up kicks, lol.

I got you bro.

9ZPCZsK.jpg
Q5GC2lU.jpg
OwwmJny.jpg

Please Khabib attempt to stand-up with Conor with your average striking.

Wasn't completely right but I called the outboxing

boxes the whole time exclusively and dominates
One of two key parts here is "boxes the whole time exclusively", another one is "and dominates" (in boxing). None of which happened. But, hey, knock yourselves out.

Back