Your reaction if Khabib boxes the whole time exclusively and dominates and Conor taps to strikes

tenor.gif

I’d laugh like I always do.

Conor is one of my favourites, but I don’t take it so personally like everybody else. I simply just love fighting.

Whoever wins I’m cool with that. Even if I don’t like the other guy that much, I will always admit how good they are. I’m not a petty baby bitch whiny cunt like most I guess.

I want Conor to win, but if he loses I won’t be that upset. Khabib is an awesome fighter. I respect the skill and ability.

It’s all good, dawg. I just enjoy the show and pick apart performances because I’m obsessed with learning.

<Fedor23>

Get da fook back in the berry, @Clippy
This is exactly how laid back I wish Colin fans were.

This is exactly how laid back I wish Colin fans were.

Been watching 9 years. Not as long as many members here, but I’m not a whiny bitch like a lot of them. I also know more than most, technically speaking. Im not bragging, not trying to start shit, just being real. What’s up with that? I’m over that shit. I accept the results. I accept and appreciate the skill I and abilities of many fighters. It’s whatever to me. TJ is my favourite (active) fighter and has been for a few years.

If Cody beat him I would’ve shrugged my shoulders. Sure, I’d be a little disappointed and upset but I won’t cry and make excuses. If Conor loses, I’ll be a little upset but again I won’t make excuses. Styles make fights. Khabib is a monster. Conor is too, on the feet.

His TDD isn’t that bad. It really isn’t. People act like he’s condit for some reason. Very interesting fight, whoever wins it’s all good with me. Still cheering for Conor obviously. I just love his striking.

Ooooh I am fo reeeeal.

I think that Khabib will be crazy enough to to go toe to toe with him for long periods of time. Thats what great wresslers with sloppy hands do to one dimensional elite strikers. The threat of a td can change everything.

But what if Conor takes him down and wins by submission?

m
You know the drill, post funny pics etc
man... i just can not imagine that happening. Theres no way. so ya my reaction would be Silence in disbelief

Conor will tap to strikes in this fight though......he won't hold up long against the GNP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back