Your reaction if Jon Jones test positive again

He probably already has popped again.

Maybe that's why USADA only reports the violations after a settlement has been reached now.

From here on out, you shall be known as "Mystic PEDS Help me Post", because you predict deez thingz.

Well I was expecting him to fail after the fight -- but dude is the GOAT and went out and tested positive 3 weeks ago.

Well I was expecting him to fail after the fight -- but dude is the GOAT and went out and tested positive 3 weeks ago.

There is still hope that he will test positive after the fight.

He already did.

Couldn't make this shit up, this thread now needs a new thread with the same title.

There is still hope that he will test positive after the fight.
"We've determined that Mr. Jones has a rare hormonal imbalance that hardens his fatty tissues and causes them to, not only absorb and store ingested substances, but also reactively multiply them, which is why the test results show the trace amounts being 50x higher than they were when he first failed his test in 2017." -USADA

"We've determined that Mr. Jones has a rare hormonal imbalance that hardens his fatty tissues and causes them to, not only absorb and store ingested substances, but also reactively multiply them, which is why the test results show the trace amounts being 50x higher than they were when he first failed his test in 2017." -USADA

<mma4>

giphy.gif

Getting kinda numb to all the pull outs. Still waiting for Mac or Kahbib to pull out. Would not surprise me. UFC has worn me right out.
I've got to be honest, my reaction was a little bit more animated than this. When I saw the news on youtube, I just thought it was an old vid that popped up in my recommended feed. I ignored it for like 5 minutes till I realized it was current. Then I was more like ...
DSvY8Nc.gif

Last edited:
Wtf is this nonsense? He has 50x the amount of substance NOW then he had when he originally popped?

He probably already has popped again.

Maybe that's why USADA only reports the violations after a settlement has been reached now.
I agree. Should be interesting to see the timeline on when the UFC found out about the failed test and how they did everything they could to bend the rules to make the fight happen anyways.

If Gus gets put ina coma by this steroid junkie and then he pisses hot .... it might be the end of the UFC.

I legitimately laughed when I saw the headline and was just absolutely disgusted yet not surprised.

He has got caught after his last 3 fights in a row now so I expect it at this point. It doesn't matter though because obviously the ufc and USADA don't care. Like the last 3 times he will just get a slap on the wrist.

Yup, saw that coming.

Back