Your reaction if Holly KOs Ronda with a high kick

Uhhh
F43vFPn.gif

i honestly don't think holly stands a chance and its another easy first round win for rousey.

holly won't be able to defend the take downs of rousey....the problem is holly can try and keep her distance using her boxing and leg kicks but ronda will just charge in forward and once she's close enough she'll grab holly and judo toss her to the mat and easily submit her by arm bar.

Until ronda fights someone who is no threat to her on the ground she's going to keep winning, she can rely on her stand up to eat shots or to get in close to land her own like she did against bethe, but once she's inside she can rely on her ground game if in trouble or wants to attempt to finish it early with a submission. She needs someone who can destroy her on the feet but at the same time have a ground game that will stop ronda from getting the armbar locked in....holly may have good stand up but not her ground game. also i wouldn't be surprised if ronda ko or tko'd holly simply because ronda seems to put power into her shots she'd go out there to try and out box her or finish holly in the stand up, worse case she can easily win by getting holly to the ground and lock the armbar.

...I don't think you get the point of the thread....

You can jack off thinking about it all day long, but you should enjoy while it lasts, as the fight will bring a different result entirely. Holly couldn't KO far lesser fighters, and high kicks will put her in danger of going to the ground, where she will be ended for sure. Not something she is likely to get wild with if she wants to have a chance of winning.

No wonder you're all over Rousey Holm threads defending Rousey. I hope you at least enjoyed the R3 era while It lasted :)

Back