Your reaction if Conor out grapples and or ragdolls Khabib first, before knocking him out?

Many said that Eddie was already rocked when Conor dismissed his wrestling or attempt to work in the clinch. The better question is when will you realize that Conor won't get credit for anything, no matter what, if someone really doesn't like him. He could literally outwrestle Khabib with one arm broken and then knock out D.C, and Dana White after the fight and he would still be a bum to them.
Honestly this he will have probably the most polarizing legacy in ufc history. Many people will say he was the goat many will say he's a fraud. Ala tom brady.

Classic prologic. Cherry picks a few gifs while making a bunch of ridiculous claims

Fam, when are you guys gonna stop calling Alvarez a beast wrestler like he's fucking Woodley or Khabib lol.

Alvarez is a cage humper and most of his grapple fucking wins are split decisions where he grinded the dude against the cage. No insane GnP, no insane takedowns, no backpacking. A far cry from Khabib, who doesn't let go until your on the ground and then only stops to punch you in the head repeatedly.

Secondly, Khabib is at least carrying 10lbs more solid muscle on his frame than Eddie.

I agree, Eddie's not as bad as you make him out to be. He was more than capable of being a D1 wrestler, but definitely isn't on the level of Khabib, nor is he as muscular as Khabib is. Still, Conor dominated him at every turn!

It's very possible. No one would have ever expected Conor to brush aside a strong thick Alvarez in the clinch like it was nothing.

It was shocking the way Conor manhandled Alvarez in the clinch and tossed him around.

Conor is insanely functionally strong with superb positional awareness, an immaculate ability to always take the superior positioning, and has great leverage based technique (which that all further amplifies his incredible P4P strength ten fold)

How would you react if Conor stuffed Khabib like this?
2yzaqys.gif

And tossed Khabib around like this?
2s6lvf8.gif

And then did this to Khabib?
PlaintiveHandsomeGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

How would you react if Conor dominated every grappling exchange agaisnst Khabib en route to knocking him out, just like how Conor also dominated every grappling exchange against Holloway
XaDsetj.jpg

It's funny to me how every one said Holloway had a great chance to beat Khabib and how close of a fight it was...yet Conor who dominated Holloway in every facet of MMA (while Conor himself was a young prospect who had even less UFC experience then Holloway did at the time) is somehow a terrible fighter who stands zero chance against Khabib

It's downright criminal how under rated and under appreciated Conor is

What will you say if/when Conor makes it look easy against Khabib? "Easy work"

I just hope the same sherdoggers worshiping Khabib right now and shitting on Conor, don't flip flop, like they have been doing before and after every big Conor fight.

Continue to praise Khabib if/when Conor makes it look easy. Simply give Conor HIS credit for a tremendous win and for being next level. I bet these people aren't even real Khabib fans, they are just Conor haters. All they do is jump from banwagon to banwagon depending on who Conor is facing next, "no, that guy is going to be the one to expose Conor, no now it's this guy who Conor is facing next."

I won't be surprised at all. Conor has the most underrated grappling game in MMA history. He could easily beat just about everyone outside of the FW and LW division's top 5 with just grappling. YEP, that's RIGHT, and that's just his previous form.

Now add the last few years he's been almost exclusively training grappling in preparation for this match up, two months of 1 on 1s with Jordan Burroughs. Khabib certainly won't be ragdolling anyone!

I won't be surprised at all. Conor has the most underrated grappling game in MMA history. He could easily beat just about everyone outside of the FW and LW division's top 5 with just grappling. YEP, that's RIGHT, and that's just his previous form.

Attachments

• ConorPreviousForm.png
    ConorPreviousForm.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 4
Conor is a good fighter.

That said, if he manhandles Khabib in grappling, I'm calling a work. It's just not reasonable for that to happen. Despite your long post, you really didn't say anything. Eddie and Khabib are not even comparable.

If Conor uses his movement to avoid the clinch and lands a laser left hand that puts Khabib out, ok maybe............

If he "outwrestles" Khabib....yeah that's a fixed fight and i'm over it.

Your reaction if PROnuthugger finds a new gif to use that he hasn't used 6,000 times already?

giphy.gif

Would be pretty funny and epic. Sad as fuck for khabib . I don't think that will happen. But if it does I will be staring at my tv in shock and fuckin awe.

i'd like to apologize on behalf of every realistic conor fan like myself on here, for this annoying goof.

I agree, Eddie's not as bad as you make him out to be. He was more than capable of being a D1 wrestler, but definitely isn't on the level of Khabib, nor is he as muscular as Khabib is. Still, Conor dominated him at every turn!
That's because Eddie fought Conor's fight, instead of his own.

Now add the last few years he's been almost exclusively training grappling in preparation for this match up, two months of 1 on 1s with Jordan Burroughs. Khabib certainly won't be ragdolling anyone!
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

If he does that then I guess I'm a fuckin idiot and will eternally eat MAJOR crow on Sherdog.

Many said that Eddie was already rocked when Conor dismissed his wrestling or attempt to work in the clinch. The better question is when will you realize that Conor won't get credit for anything, no matter what, if someone really doesn't like him. He could literally outwrestle Khabib with one arm broken and then knock out D.C, and Dana White after the fight and he would still be a bum to them.
But he'll ALWAYS be a Hero to his fans. Which he has a shit tonne more of than "Haters". The ones he never paid for that is.

Yup. I'm done. Tried to be reasonable with him once but goddamm he is way too retarded. Ignore this goof, there are reasonable conor fans out there.

Back