Your reaction if Conor got beat down and then got popped?

that depends.

if a fighter pops for roids do they get all their prize money taken away?

v9Mlqw.gif

We need to stop with these kind of stupid threads.

Conor was the most tested fighter last year and this year. Hes too high profile to even try to take steroids. Be real this just Nate trying to annoy Conor. Conor training is just better and he has proven it so far. He shows up on time, fitness levels are excellent.

My reaction is you re thinking too much about Conor...

I wouldn't be surprised, but would be disappointed. I can't stand the guy, but still like to watch him fight and I believe the Draconian new penalty put in place by GSP's crying is like 3 years first time offense. So it would be the end of his career and he would be back on England's welfare system just like 90% of the Mc's on earth. Amazing someone who loves to talk about Money was on welfare his whole life. Typical trash that hit a powerball.

Your reaction if Nate turns into a dragon and eats Conor, live on PPV?

I'm not a fan of his but I'm a fan of MMA and I know it would be awful for it as a whole, just like when anyone pops.

I don't get people that want something like this to happen.

Now if Nate beats him and not the second part, I'd be pretty excited. I realized I'm actually interested in seeing how he reacts to a humbling.

fuck that steroid shit though.

Can we all agree to stop hating on "Conor fans"? .... His haters are clearly much worse.

foul, dq, no contest...will there be an immediate rematch?

Surely Diaz would be looking at a suspension after digesting McGregor. No athletic commission could turn a blind eye to that.

It's not who you know, it's who you blow

- Kenny Florian

It's Friday. Can we take a day off from these stupid ass threads? Give the mods break, there's only so much room in the Wasteland.

These threads put the PATHETIC in hyPATHETICal...

(I know that's not how you spell hypothetical before anyone brings it up)

Back