Your reaction if Biden wins/Trump wins

The good thing is regardless of who wins I'll be entertained either way.

Either way.

<Fedor23>

4 years was already enough for the media, tech industry, entertainment industry, university system and permanent Washington bureaucracy to admit what they'd been denying for years when there was no push back. You know what you're voting for with the democrat party now, so they should at least use the money from increased taxes to buy their voters gimp suits and ball gags.

Biden...
wee-bey-gif-12.gif

Trump...4 more years of tears from the left....
fff.gif

4 years was already enough for the media, tech industry, entertainment industry, university system and permanent Washington bureaucracy to admit what they'd been denying for years when there was no push back. You know what you're voting for with the democrat party now, so they should at least use the money from increased taxes to buy their voters gimp suits and ball gags.

The Democratic Party has long just been about empirically driven policy and upholding the ideals of the founding (constitutional gov't, democracy, equal rights).

I won’t be surprised if either win to be quite honest. In 2020 anything can happen. The year has been so nuts nothing shocks me any longer.

Will be very surprised if Trump wins, but I feel like America wins in the end no matter what given it looks like we're on track for record participation.

Will be very surprised if Trump wins, but I feel like America wins in the end no matter what given it looks like we're on track for record participation.
Why will you be surprised if Trump wins?

Really won't have that many emotions. Will laugh at the angry emotions from either side though. Always funny to see super political people so butthurt.

Why will you be surprised if Trump wins?
because he's governing over an objectively poor economy, an objectively poor response to the most important topic of the day (Covid) and all the polls are against him winning per probablility (polls are stats, not deep state democrat plots).

I'll get up, take a shit, and go to work like any other day.

Except of course for the first amendment, second amendment, electoral college, independent judiciary, federalism.

No, but I'm talking about reality. The only one of those that would apply, then, is the electoral college, which everyone agrees is stupid, and has never worked as intended (and certainly wasn't intended to randomize the results). The funniest one is the first amendment thing. Liberals know that it protects people's right to criticize the gov't and not (as rightists believe) the gov't's right to be free from criticism.

If Biden wins I got to have a tough conversation with my 6 year old daughter it’s going to bring us to tears. Prepare her to know she will be sniffed in public because that’s what the new president does to little girls. ... I don’t have kids ,. I won’t be happy but deal with it .. I won’t go burn down a building or lay in traffic..

Trump wins get a American raging boner

Just tell her about the 20+ sexual assault allegations, "grab them by the pussy", his disposable wives, and read through a few interesting paragraphs of Jane Doe vs Epstein and Trump. I am sure her tears will go dry as the Sahara.

Back