Your reaction if Biden wins/Trump wins

Biden:
BraveJampackedBats-max-1mb.gif

Trump:
BraveJampackedBats-max-1mb.gif
Very fitting gif given the context of the scene
"I wouldn't go up there, its really narrow"

Fuck out of here. Hating on trump is a lot of people's sole purpose in life. Also you've obvioulsy never been to prison, since Conor would beat the shit out of Khabib. They're always standing you up.

It might seem that way...........but it just seems that way. You'll see.

It's the difference between a neighbors dog shitting in someone else's yard vs your yard. When it's your yard, you can get pretty worked up. But once the dog stops shitting in your yard, you don't invest a lot of energy thinking about where it shits.

Relax- our hatred for Trump will dissipate considerably once he is no longer President. We hated him plenty when he was just a douchebag private citizen swindling people with his school and hawking steaks. He just wasn't effecting our everyday lives.

It will be a lot like after Khabib prison raped Conor. We still hate Conor, but now that he is an also-ran, he is no longer top of mind.
I hate to break it to you, but Trump isn't the second coming of Satan or Hitler despite what the Internet tells you.

Very fitting gif given the context of the scene
"I wouldn't go up there, its really narrow"
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying you're fucking elephants and you'll die"

That movie has so many great scenes to be used for reaction gifs. The one where he shoots the wannabe skinhead in the eye with the blank.

I hate to break it to you, but Trump isn't the second coming of Satan or Hitler despite what the Internet tells you.

Strange that I compare Trump to Conor, and you somehow make the jump to Satan and Hitler. That says more about you than me.

It might seem that way...........but it just seems that way. You'll see.

It's the difference between a neighbors dog shitting in someone else's yard vs your yard. When it's your yard, you can get pretty worked up. But once the dog stops shitting in your yard, you don't invest a lot of energy thinking about where it shits.
I take my boerboel to take a big grass killing piss out front of a couple houses with Blm signs out front every morning.

I take my boerboel to take a big grass killing piss in a couple of houses with Blm signs out front every morning.

And I will not give a shit until it's my house.

Biden wins on election night.
34dfb.gif

382tE.jpg

Trump wins on election night - Quoting from the poll thread over the next 4 years:
Jericho-List.jpg

Biden wins after the left "discover" the perfect amount of ballots to make it look like a tight race (remember Broward County's discovery of a box trucks of peace).

iu

tenor.gif

Trump wins even after the left try to "discover" the perfect amount of ballots to make it look like a tight race, but still lose anyway.
d533b9bedbea1f3563a2838e5fb4e6f4.jpg

If Trump wins

giphy.gif

If Biden wins ill come to sherdog to gloat

giphy.gif

Biden wins (my reaction):
Screen_Shot_2018-12-03_at_2.59.20_PM.jpg

Biden wins (Trump's reaction):
FrigidTenseDunnart-max-1mb.gif

Biden - God this is going to be annoying. Trump - God this is going to be annoying

Back