Your reaction if Biden wins/Trump wins

I'll text my dad that the election called a lid on Trump and then chuckle as I picture him grappling with just how bad that joke is.

If Biden wins:
<Dany07>

If Trump wins:

<{jackyeah}>

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I’m going to be RoganFaced all night!! All day!

If Biden wins let's hope that Trump doesn't just go away, maybe he can do a tv show or something. Otherwise there's going to be a lot of people blowing their brains out, whose sole purpose in life has become hating on trump.

Good to know you draw the line at sacrificing baby kittens though. Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between a baby kitten and a regular kitten? Are they just extra cute or something?
They're extra cute and thus better suited for jokes like the one i made (because someone who kills cute animals is perceived as a worse person than someone who kills less cute animals) making it easier for most people to recognize that i was indeed not serious.
l@nd0

If Biden wins let's hope that Trump doesn't just go away, maybe he can do a tv show or something. Otherwise there's going to be a lot of people blowing their brains out, whose sole purpose in life has become hating on trump.

Relax- our hatred for Trump will dissipate considerably once he is no longer President. We hated him plenty when he was just a douchebag private citizen swindling people with his school and hawking steaks. He just wasn't effecting our everyday lives.

It will be a lot like after Khabib prison raped Conor. We still hate Conor, but now that he is an also-ran, he is no longer top of mind.

Relax- our hatred for Trump will dissipate considerably once he is no longer President. We hated him plenty when he was just a douchebag private citizen swindling people with his school and hawking steaks. He just wasn't effecting our everyday lives.

It will be a lot like after Khabib prison raped Conor. We still hate Conor, but now that he is an also-ran, he is no longer top of mind.
Fuck out of here. Hating on trump is a lot of people's sole purpose in life. Also you've obvioulsy never been to prison, since Conor would beat the shit out of Khabib. They're always standing you up.

They're extra cute and thus better suited for jokes like the one i made (because someone who kills cute animals is perceived as a worse person than someone who kills less cute animals) making it easier for most people to recognize that i was indeed not serious.
l@nd0

am3T5wd.gif

If Biden wins I got to have a tough conversation with my 6 year old daughter it’s going to bring us to tears. Prepare her to know she will be sniffed in public because that’s what the new president does to little girls. ... I don’t have kids ,. I won’t be happy but deal with it .. I won’t go burn down a building or lay in traffic..

Trump wins get a American raging boner

No reaction if either wins unless the Senate flips. Thats the real deal breaker nobody is talking about

Back