Your Princess Is in Another Castle: Misogyny, Entitlement, and Nerds

Niles from Frasier had a smoking hot wife? whats wrong with the author?

And nerdy guys can get laid, they just need the $$$.

I have always liked nerdy women more than hot women, however looks will always be there, i got a wife with potential, good breast, hips and butt.

Once we got together i invited her to train at the gym with me and she had a pretty smoking hot body, after a lot of years and marriage she has let herself go a little bit (not too bad) but at this point we have been so long together and in love that i will find her the most beautiful woman even after we get all old and wrinkled.

The key to get through the sex devoid life of the teenage years of a nerd is furious and constant masturbation.

Im wasnt that bad looking a few decent girls were after me, but i was in extreme awkward and was intimidated by their advances.

Thanks for posting that. The reporting done in the wake of these shootings kind of validates my concerns that this national discussion surrounding mental health in the context of these shootings may actually make the state of mental healthcare in this country worse as its usually centered around trying to explain and predict these rare events instead of servicing and improving the quality of life of the vast majority of the mentally ill, most of whom do not commit acts of violence and are really more a danger to themselves than to others.

I've actually been reading his manifesto and even to an amateur like myself he doesn't strike me as an autistic kid.

the problem with nerds is that all their hobbies/activities involve being at home and their only interactions are with other weirdos. they expect women to come knocking their door? go find them

[YT]rY2Z0qhhgk4[/YT]

fucking retard, go to bars or other places with large quantities of relaxed females instead of bitching on the internet and you may get layed.

He never talked to women.
After reading a bit of his manifesto it seems like he was just really shy and had no confidence because of his height and the fact that he was half-Asian. Plus his mom spoiled him and his dad wasn't around much and he comes off as very self centered. I'm usually not one to blame problems on the absence of a father figure but that just might've been a contributing factor. All that by itself probably isn't enough to send a guy on a killing spree so I figure he must've picked up some mental illness on the way.
fucking retard, go to bars or other places with large quantities of relaxed females instead of bitching on the internet and you may get layed.

He ain't got time, too busy drivin'.

This little turd clearly aimed too high. There are so many fish in the sea i can fucking guarantee you that there were a hundred cute-but-maybe-overweight women within 50 miles of him that would have LOVED to date a rich asian kid if even for a little while. Guys without any advantages get laid all the time. There's no 'secret' to it, beyond I guess not being a creepy bitch.

But then again, he was a straight fucking psycho... plenty of 22+ y/o virgins out there not gunning people down or stabbing them to death close and personal for giggles.

I actually think getting laid wouldn't have done a fucking thing for him. It'd just have been a different time, different place, for different reason.

This little turd clearly aimed too high. There are so many fish in the sea i can fucking guarantee you that there were a hundred cute-but-maybe-overweight women within 50 miles of him that would have LOVED to date a rich asian kid if even for a little while. Guys without any advantages get laid all the time. There's no 'secret' to it, beyond I guess not being a creepy bitch.

But then again, he was a straight fucking psycho... plenty of 22+ y/o virgins out there not gunning people down or stabbing them to death close and personal for giggles.

I actually think getting laid wouldn't have done a fucking thing for him. It'd just have been a different time, different place, for different reason.

More like within one mile. He lived in IV. He could've just walked down any street until he found a party going on and invited himself in.

This the kind of thing people say they wish they knew when they were younger. It's a hell of a lot less difficult to get laid than people think it is at that age. His car alone should translate into a long line of successes if that's his thing. They don't need to be overweight.

Edit: nothing against fluffy girls by the way.

Also, lots of girls do actually go for nerds. Especially asian girls. And the UC's are like 40% asian so being asian is not exactly a disfigurement that ostracizes you.

As a guy with quite a few nerdy interests, I completely agree with the author's point.

In another thread I called it the product of an entitlement mentality. The idea that girls should like you just because you're smart or hard working or some other bs that has nothing to do with being an attractive person. Or the idea that everyone gets a prom queen for their hard work.

anecdote: When I went to college, the first girl I started talking to was probably unattractive by most people's standards but she was interested in me for being me. And that was enough - of course, my brother met her soon thereafter and told me to stop aiming so low...so I did.

But I remember college and life afterwards being filled with perfectly nice girls looking for perfectly nice guys. I also remember nerdy guys with no game, no fashion and no personality ignoring most of those perfectly nice girls so they could fantasize about the girls who weren't checking for them and with whom they wouldn't share any interests anyway. Just a sad state of affairs. Hmm, that was a bit of a ramble.

WOR sent me.

btw, author of the article is beta as fuck.

for fucks sake, the guy was mentally ill, it has nothing to do with growing up.

True - he makes good points as a generality but it has nothing to do with Rodgers.

Blah, blah, blah, "I'm a nerdy ********* that can't get laid".

That's how I translated it after like four paragraphs.

More like within one mile. He lived in IV. He could've just walked down any street until he found a party going on and invited himself in.

This the kind of thing people say they wish they knew when they were younger. It's a hell of a lot less difficult to get laid than people think it is at that age. His car alone should translate into a long line of successes if that's his thing. They don't need to be overweight.

Edit: nothing against fluffy girls by the way.

Also, lots of girls do actually go for nerds. Especially asian girls. And the UC's are like 40% asian so being asian is not exactly a disfigurement that ostracizes you.

Pretty much in college if you had a car and a place to fuck, you were guaranteed a ton of pussy. Whoever you were.

And attractiveness is not just being hunk, its how you dress and act as long as you are not batshit ugly.

I have seen many handsome and fit guys get rejected in favor of a regular looking guys with better personality a lot. Basically nerds dont get laid because of their looks but because of their awkwardness.

here's your girl

This article looked like it was written by Elliot Rodgers.
He was a member of the anti-pua community.

(teach) women to respect themselves.

There's a multi billion dollar industry based around making women feel like they aren't good enough and that the only way to be good enough is to buy this product or that product so they can marry a rich guy to take care of them.

Women who respected themselves wouldn't buy hair extensions, anti-aging creams, Cosmo, lip gloss, fake tits, fake nails, fake eyelashes, yoga pants, Vera Wang shoes, wonderbras, pole-dancing classes, gym memberships and if girls weren't taught to be gold diggers men wouldn't waste time earning so they could buy Audis A8's, Gucci suits, Rolexes, mansions, etc...

There's simply too much money to be made from the degradation of the people, morals and our culture to ever stop.

^^ that's totally it. They should be pissed at their parents for their genes, not at others who think exactly like themselves.

As for TV etc, it's entertainment first and foremost. And people, especially men, would rather tune in to look at at pretty girls so that's a much more likely and interesting plotline than unattractive-nerd-scores-equally-unattractive-girlfriend-that-wasnt-a-challenge-anyway.

Yeah, and let us not forget that these neckbeards want to dream they can be the alpha loser.

Seth Rogen gives them nerd-hope, which they might actually have if they applied themselves and their nerd skills to more than moping about Star Wars and more about inventing the next break through in software.

If all life has given a geek is flab, skin problems, and social maladies he refuses to overcome, the loser better get to doing something productive... that is kind of antithesis to our modern American ideology of everything for nothing, but fuck them, keep failing.

From the article:

No, not the straw man that all men are constantly plotting rape, but that we live in an entitlement culture where guys think they need to be having sex with girls in order to be happy and fulfilled. That in a culture that constantly celebrates the narrative of guys trying hard, overcoming challenges, concocting clever ruses and automatically getting a woman thrown at them as a prize as a result, there will always be some guy who crosses the line into committing a violent crime to get what he

They could just play this video for boys every year on the first day from grade 1-8 to remind them.

Lol, I went to High School with those dudes, in po-dunk Southern MD. They played at a local christian club and I knew they would blow up. The music was just the right amount of gay to be popular.

Back