Your Princess Is in Another Castle: Misogyny, Entitlement, and Nerds

Interesting if not exactly ground-breaking. Also, the article becomes kind of whiny towards the end.

It's been a while since I watched Revenge of the Nerds, though; I forgot how Rapee that scene is.

Last edited:
You can be a "nerd" and get women. You just can't look like one.

So the author of the article is saying that shows like the big bang theory are not realistic and that nerds can't just get 10s in bed by simply being persistent?

mind-blown-2.gif

Golden rules:

1. Don't put pussies on a pedestal. Women don't find men that sticks around them too much attractive.

2. If the initial attraction isn't there, she is unlikely to dig you even if you persist.

3. It's all in the first approach. Be confident without coming off as arrogant.

Man that wall of text looks like something written by an autist.

A culture of entitlement is bad for the culture? You don't say.

Plus the writer is taking liberties with who he groups as 'we'. Half the population, implying males, is not to blame for a portion of antisocial, immoral males.

Actually, being persistent can pay off sometimes.
I've only seen one case personally, out of dozen instances. Your odds are better if you moved on to other females. Friendzones are tougher to get out of than maximum security prison.

Can you pastebin it? Anything with "nerds", "misogyny", and "entitlement" in the title is obvious clickbait.

So the author of the article is saying that shows like the big bang theory are not realistic and that nerds can't just get 10s in bed by simply being persistent?

Aren't the people in the show Cal-tech professors? I'm sure Cal-tech professors in real life don't have much trouble finding women.

I've only seen one case personally, out of dozen instances. Your odds are better if you moved on to other females. Friendzones are tougher to get out of than maximum security prison.

This, when I was young I wasted a lot of time and cash with this girl who had zero intention of ever sleeping with me. The part that burns the most is that she wasn't even very attractive.

Friendzones are tougher to get out of than maximum security prison.

LOL :icon_chee

Funny, because it's true.

Women decide to have sex with a guy in the first seconds or minutes see meets him. So if she than doesn't want to have sex with him, it probably won't happen in the future. Even if that guy tries it for years.

Last edited:

Its tough but not that hard if you know what you're doing. Personally did out three times.

Its tough but not that hard if you know what you're doing. Personally did out three times.
Putting effort, money and time in when you could have pursued other tails instead? No thanks. I'm also skeptical of claims made on internet.

Women are just awful, that's why I moved on to men. Not one single regret.

Golden rules:

1. Don't put pussies on a pedestal. Women don't find men that sticks around them too much attractive.

2. If the initial attraction isn't there, she is unlikely to dig you even if you persist.

3. It's all in the first approach. Be confident without coming off as arrogant.

WOR sent me.

btw, author of the article is beta as fuck.

for fucks sake, the guy was mentally ill, it has nothing to do with growing up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back