1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Your Predictions for the Bellator Featherweight World Grand Prix Tournament Final

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by TRT Champion, Nov 20, 2020.

1. TRT Champion Blue Belt

Yes, A.J. McKee is legit as fuck, but guess what: he is getting his cocky ass beat at the GP final.
    I believe that Pitbull is going to beat Emmanuel Sanchez again and then he will face A.J. McKee at the final of the Grand Prix.
    This shit is going to be epic and I predict that A.J. is getting his ass KTFO-ed.
    Pitbull is going to remain the FW Champ and is going to become the GP winner as well.

What is your prediction?

2. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

Not sure, I thought Caldwell would be a challenge for McKee and he made it look easy so I'm done doubting him. My main concern with him would be a good wrestler who also has good sub defence, but there aren't many of those at FW anywhere.

I think it's a 50/50 fight.

TRT Champion likes this.
  3. DoctorTaco Breadhead

I’d like to see Sanchez win via submission. He’s a great kid

4. careto Black Belt

Emanuel Sanchez is one of my favorite Bellator fighters, not because he is Mexican like me, but he is so damn humble and talented. The guy shows consistent improvement in every fight and is always putting up great fights. He fights mexican style in MMA and is amazing to watch.

stinkynecklace and DoctorTaco like this.
  5. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

Sanchez Vs Shane Burgos is pretty much my dream FW fight outside of Zabit/Yair, imagine how fucking fun that fight would be.

6. careto Black Belt

giphy-2.gif
    Shane was close to signing with Bellator when his last contract ran out, so that would have been a possibility. I think Shane got paid handsomely for staying so good for him.

Zabit vs Yair has been mythologized so much, more so because it appears to be cursed lol. They are the two best young contenders at 145 who were supposed to fight each ither but never did. Zabit tools Yahir, IMO particularly in a 3 round fight. Yahir's ground game and TDD has left a lot to be desired.