Your Pre-Workout Supplement Choice.

Cup of coffee and a glass of water'' If I could get some ephedrine I WOULD BE TAKING THAT AS WELL. You get ripped on that stuff and I have no problem taking it never have and never will

I take Muscle Milk 1 hour pre-workout. A lot of NO-XPLOD fans in here. Do you guys think there is more benefit in taking the NO-XPLOD than the muscle milk pre-workout?

I take Muscle Milk 1 hour pre-workout. A lot of NO-XPLOD fans in here. Do you guys think there is more benefit in taking the NO-XPLOD than the muscle milk pre-workout?

You're comparing apples to oranges on that one. Muscle milk is mainly a protein blend with some added creatine, no-xplode is, well, an NO supplement. You will get ALOT more energy from the NO-xplode, but imho the pump is nothing but the shitload of caffeine they put in it

I just took ergolean amp with some beta alanine and CEE and powered through a workout on barely any sleep.It ruled.

just picked up a tub of NO-xplode for cheap, should i still be using my creatine before workouts if im gonna use this?

It partly depends on what type of workout it is but I generally don't eat anything for at least 2 hours before a workout and about 20/30 minutes before training I'll try to drink a can of Coke or something similar. Just a sugar rush and a bit of caffiene.

I tend to workout after 5pm most nights, so I place more importance on eating properly throughout the day.

Superpump 250 (before lifting, that is). That shit jacks me up.

redline (drink) or spike capsules. I've been contemplating trying pairing this with an antianxiety medication, but have all but given up uppers for the time being. Still, they're my favorite, even if I'm not taking them right now.

redline (drink) or spike capsules. I've been contemplating trying pairing this with an antianxiety medication, but have all but given up uppers for the time being. Still, they're my favorite, even if I'm not taking them right now.

You're thinking of combining a stimulant with what's essentially a depressant? Gotta explain that one a bit more.

You're thinking of combining a stimulant with what's essentially a depressant? Gotta explain that one a bit more.

I watched a piece on some guy doing a 13th root of a HUGE fucking number and he said he popped antianxiety pills to help him focus. I'm aware the they are essentially downers, but I was under the impression that interms of brain chemistry, they tend to opperate a little differently than your regular depressant. I just thought maybe it would help maintain focus in lifting. Sometimes I've overdone it on psyching myself up and missed a lift because of that: too much energy not enough direction. Back to huffing ammonia I guess.

I watched a piece on some guy doing a 13th root of a HUGE fucking number and he said he popped antianxiety pills to help him focus. I'm aware the they are essentially downers, but I was under the impression that interms of brain chemistry, they tend to opperate a little differently than your regular depressant. I just thought maybe it would help maintain focus in lifting. Sometimes I've overdone it on psyching myself up and missed a lift because of that: too much energy not enough direction. Back to huffing ammonia I guess.

Ahh ok, I think I know what your getting at. Sounds like what your looking for is more along the lines of a nootropic + a stim. Oyaji Poi has a good recent thread on this, he might be a guy worth shooting a pm.

musclemilk is like 50/50 whey n casein...wouldnt recommend it for pre-wo because of the casein..thats more of like a pre-sleep protein..

musclemilk is like 50/50 whey n casein...wouldnt recommend it for pre-wo because of the casein..thats more of like a pre-sleep protein..

Unless your stated goals are to gain weight and prevent muscle deterioration during sleep, I wouldn't take MM at night. Granted, MM isn't the best thing to take pre-WO, but a casein protein won't detract from your workout whatsoever. Better off with whey prior if you want protein.

I think it depends on what workout you will go for. Just go for any protein shakes that you like.

Back