Your perfect world

Eliminating all incentive for work, I doubt there would be many people clamoring to volunteer unless your perfect world also involves changing the nature of every human.

Clearly it does

Lol people scam the system now and find ways not to work, you think when everything is provided for them they are going to suddenly give back? Lolol how many people in government housing and welfare do you think are volunteering?

Who is going to clean the shit and mop up the piss in this Eutopia?

You don't think I notice when someone who didn't pitch in takes more than their share?

Who protects the women from the rapists?

Humans are inevitably going to establish a utopia similar to what i have listed, or destroy ourselves with greed serving our individual self interests.

Anyone selling you an Earthly utopia is your enemy. The thing you described is a not a perfect world. It is wishful thinking of pussy ass motherfuckers that can't handle the real world.

The things we consider good in this world across the board-- bravery, compassion, charity do not exist in your world. Fuck that shit.

I mean, I wish the best for everyone but my perfect world would only benefit me. I can tax others and take others property at will. You know, King Jeofrey type shit. I wouldn't abuse anyone but I would get laid and do drugs without any sense of wrong or guilt.

That isn't reality. You removed incentive. Everyone has shelter and food and money doesn't exist. Also, if every basic necessity is automatically provided for everyone, what would they be giving back? Everyone is already taken cared of.

This was not a well-thought out OP

You don't understand "incentive." There would still be people who volunteer but not anywhere close to a majority. C'mon now.

I'm not sure if I sense laziness or apathy in these posts.
When TS mentioned education, I pretty sure he was referring to an understanding of how the individual can effect the whole, not just with physical labor but with emotional support.

Another poster asked if TS planned on changing the nature of man. I believe these very teachings from an early age would be enough to change the nature of man.

San Diego climate. No biting insects. We all live in treehouses resembling Ewok Village but on a grander scale with electricity and plumbing. Our jobs revolve around survival only...there are hunters, farmers, fishermen, builders, doctors, laymen, dentists, but no money exchanges. You each provide services. If you don't contribute you are ousted. Every Friday night is community night where everyone gets hammered and eats and dances all night. Saturday is town entertainment where plays and live music acts perform.. No religion but we live by the golden rule.

With that logic then why have any form of current government then?

Through democracy. It's all but a guarentee that nothing will ever be perfect, and probably won't even achieve "really good", but most of the people will get most of what they want most of the time.

Back