Your perfect world

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Currency does not exist. There is no need for it.

Every family or single adult is provided a home

Food is free and provided for everyone.

All education including college and university is free.

Health care and dental care is free.
There are no longer wait times for medical testing and procedures.

War has been eliminated. Militarys have been abolished.

Animal sanctuaries have been created for lost or abandoned pets live comfortably and be provided with food and medical care. No animal is euthanized.

Working is voluntary, but the vast majority of people volunteer because they want to contribute to the world.

3rd world countries have been eliminated. People travel all over the world every day to help build and operate nations.

Harmful man made chemicals such as cigarettes are outlawed and no longer used.

All vehicles and industry run on 100% clean energy. Fossil fuels are not needed.

Humans have advanced in food production and can now grow perfectly safe and healthy meat. Humans no longer kill animals for food or sport.

Humans have become more sensitive to the environment and now live in harmony with nature. We no longer cut down and destroy natural habitats.

Countries have been eliminated, the world is looked at as a whole and resources, technology, advancements and progress is shared and celebrated

Humans are inevitably going to establish a utopia similar to what i have listed, or destroy ourselves with greed serving our individual self interests.

Do you believe a place such as this will ever exist on this planet? What is your perfect world?

Everybody would travel exclusively by zipline.

All the women look like really hot guys but they are able to reproduce.

Ever read Utopia by Sir Thomas More? It talks about this ideal world, but it can be read as satire as well.

Eliminating all incentive for work, I doubt there would be many people clamoring to volunteer unless your perfect world also involves changing the nature of every human.

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

It would be like in Interstellar on that planet with a giant wave, but everyone is surfing it around constantly.

It would be like in Interstellar on that planet with a giant wave, but everyone is surfing it around constantly.

So a planet with nothing but men and men with vaginas and we're all surfers. Sounds dope.

So a planet with nothing but men and men with vaginas and we're all surfers. Sounds dope.

There are no leaders. Just surf based challenges that determine rank.

Those can change with each event. The events are every day.

Optimal human nutrition is achieved through photosynthesis alone.

Eliminating all incentive for work, I doubt there would be many people clamoring to volunteer unless your perfect world also involves changing the nature of every human.

I disagree. I believe forcing people to work in positions they don't want is detrimental to society.

I believe if everyone was educated, understood the importance of giving back, and could work in a field they are passionate about, that more people would enjoy working and that it could work.

Humans desire purpose

There are no leaders. Just surf based challenges that determine rank.

Those can change with each event. The events are every day.

So if you invite someone over for dinner, is there a dinner table surfboard and a stove on a surfboard?

So if you invite someone over for dinner, is there a dinner table surfboard and a stove on a surfboard?

I hope that person has some good luck finding another board in that expanse of water if they lose theirs!

Obviously I'm being facetious. People will evolve to eat algae off the surface of the water as they continue to shred.

Back