Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

Yeah he went on a mental merry goround that didn’t add up at all but he’s with his dad who was supposedly disabled to begin with so who knows
In all likeliness the dude probably has multiple handles on different forums that he milks for cash. I don't really believe any of his story. The dude was a troll and his game was to trick people into caring about a made up version of himself.

It's a strategy where somone elicits the compassion they really want from people without having to identify with the vulnerability that feeling dependent on people would bring them. So instead they trick others to feel in control of that feeling of dependency and thus helplessness. By tricking and manipulating people they conquer feelings of helplessness.

In all likeliness the dude probably has multiple handles on different forums that he milks for cash. I don't really believe any of his story. The dude was a troll and his game was to trick people into caring about a made up version of himself.

It's a strategy where somone elicits the compassion they really want from people without having to identify with the vulnerability that feeling dependent on people would bring them. So instead they trick others to feel in control of that feeling of dependency and thus helplessness. By tricking and manipulating people they conquer feelings of helplessness.
I was just literally thinking the same thing, him going totally ghost after the ipad debacle and the job loss only stokes the fire

Shut up and look at my black cock.
bucket

There are people here that are never going to believe anyone when it comes to the paranormal.
People need to see with their own eyes before they can even begin to comprehend.
In saying that. These things are real 100%! No i'm not religious.

I was visited by an Angel back in 2017. Saw her in all her glory. Was probably the most amazing experiences in my life. She makes an appearance every once in a while, but its only a momentary glimpse, then she vanishes . Where as when I saw her in 2017 it was for a good 20 - 30 seconds. She is huge too, roughly 7 - 8 feet tall and very beautiful, flawless in fact.

Have also seen a shadow ghost at this old house my ex-wife and I use to live at. We both saw it on a number of occasions.

Also had some weird happenings at the last place i was living at.

Anyway, I know people aren't going to believe me and that's fine, I can live with that.

Unicorns are real as well. You just have to know how to summon them. It involves a lot of spinning, snapping fingers, and putting out the right kind of food that they eat. Then if you are lucky you can ride it around the night sky until it travels back to the other dimension.

Unicorns are real as well. You just have to know how to summon them. It involves a lot of spinning, snapping fingers, and putting out the right kind of food that they eat. Then if you are lucky you can ride it around the night sky until it travels back to the other dimension.
Yeah good one mate.

Your ghost stories are bs. No offense.

I saw an expiramental aircraft fly from the air base we have here, horseshoe around, and fly back to it. Flew right overhead.. Like 300 feet in the air when it came back around. Completely silent. Not even a hum.

Maybe I'm slow ....... I dont get it
It's a demon or something. It took the form of his daughter and it's probably the one that was in the bed. The daughter was hiding in the closet. And your mom is super fat

Good!

I want to read more peoples' experiences!

super-excited.gif

Have a good night, homie!!!

tumblr_m8vtj9MLVg1qke7z9o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Make sure you keep your closet door closed tonight, man. If you don't, you're going to see this chick standing in there, looking at you with that fucked up smile.

If you're interested, these gifs are from the movie Shutter. The gifs I just posted is from the freakiest part of the movie, at least in my opinion. The one where she's doing that smile, the way they set that part up.. it was fucking horrifying. I watched it by myself because my friend fell asleep.

I can watch pretty much any horror movie by myself and just shrug my shoulders at it after. But an Asian horror? FUCK THAT! I will never watch an Asian horror movie by myself again, lol. They make the most terrifying movies, in my opinion.. something about them.. they really hit me unlike any other horror movies out there.

I don't even want to look at the gifs after posting them. I'm seriously looking at a different part of the screen so I don't have to see them, lol. The one of her smiling freaks me right out.
Shutter is awesome!!

Your ghost stories are bs. No offense.

I saw an expiramental aircraft fly from the air base we have here, horseshoe around, and fly back to it. Flew right overhead.. Like 300 feet in the air when it came back around. Completely silent. Not even a hum.
I saw one of those while smoking a joint in my backyard, it was traveling faster than a normal 737 etc and the one thing I noticed was no sonic boom, or lagging roar. I thought it was a drone at first, but it wasn't shaped like one. It was completely black, I thought it was a drone initially because it just sat around then I caught it in my peripheral moving.

In the same area , I went outside to smoke a swisher blunt and I heard a massive boom and ran around looking in the sky and I saw nothing. It didn't sound like small arms fire, or fireworks.

Around 2 days or last night, I was up doing HW and I heard something fall in my room behind me. I turned around and couldn't figure what made the noise and around 5-10 seconds later my dog jumps up and does a 360 while looking around frantically. I think a bug may have landed on him or smacked him in the noise or something but I got those primal chills right beforehand, like a feeling of fear that you hear these ghost shows talk about as 'sensing'. Never had that happen before with me or the dog, and I've had several experiences at this house since I was a kid. Never saw anything, but I've seen some wierd shit and heard things I can't explain. Like for instance, this room in this house that I used to sleep in when I was a kid had 2 windows , with one facing a tree and the other peridicular. I'd constantly hear the window decompressing and compressing, and never thought anything of it until I began staying up late reading fucking Nate the Great. This night I heard the same sound, but it became more frequent and the noise reptition was growing faster and faster until I heard the it around 3 times withing a minute or less.

I need to get my aunt to send me this video she has, she's had something following her for decades and actually caught something on video. You can literally see a white form matrix into a transparent milkish color and it literally looks like its coming out of this toy that keeps going off in the middle of the night. I thought that shit was straight bullshit because of what Ive seen on youtube, and ghostadventures but then I saw this first hand. She even has scars from getting scratched by god knows what but the trippy thing is she was showing my cousin and I the scars and she had 2 really specfic ones in the stereotypical 3 cuts going straight down. As we find the 2nd scar I go to take a picutre of the first one that my cousin and I just saw on my aunts right shoulder blade and its not fucking there. Again, I didn't believe in that scratching in 3 shit cus of all the psedo stuff we see but that got me thinking.

Hell, I even caught an evp at a verfied haunted place where a dude raped his gf on prom night and killed her. I get a growling sound that comes over my voice as I am asking questions, sounds like : uuuuuuuuuuuurgurguuuuuuguuuuuuuuhuh If my buddy deletes that sound recording I'll disown that fucker but I've been too lazy to cut up the sound file.

I don't buy any organized religions ideologies as they are all based on the lunar calenders and the moon goddess, but that another story. I'll admit that I become skeptical as the days go by where nothing happens around my house, even though I've seen the same buddy who has the evp on his phone get possessed and he tried to stab our freind and I when using an oujuia board. I fucked up on that cus I wanted to record my like 6-8 sessions just so I could prove the ideomotorphenomenon and I actually had really surprisng results, espcially when 2/3 people were blind folded. I even had instances where none of us could read what was coming through so we needed a pen and paper to write down words here and there to add them up into complete sentences.

Check out HuffParanomal, I think he could be a scam artist cus he sells his boxes for several grand but his work is very interesting.

My goal isn't to convince anyone, just to put out what happened to me. I don't think it proves that there is an afterlife, to be honest what I've seen and had happen could be the result of beings we can't see (4d, interdemsional, etc.).

My goal isn't to convince anyone, just to put out what happened to me. I don't think it proves that there is an afterlife, to be honest what I've seen and had happen could be the result of beings we can't see (4d, interdemsional, etc.).
so that209 is your favorite Mayberry TS huh?

I drove across country (USA) with two of my friends in the early 2000's. (east to west and back again) You know, travelling, drinking, camping and general mischief. One night we were in the Los Angeles National Forest. We had to park on the side of a winding road next to a steep incline. We had partied all night in LA and had to stop somewhere...anywhere. One buddy was asleep in the back seat, the other friend and I got our sleeping bags out and made our beds next to the car.

The dude that was outside with me is a no nonsense type of person. If he can’t see or touch it, it aint real. He doesn't get spooked and is always cool under pressure. Still is.

We were falling asleep and we start to hear a distant sound from down the incline. The best way I can describe it is someone dragging VERY heavy chains. As I lay there, (mind you, I’m intoxicated at the time, feeling brave, but not mindless drunk). Slowly and with increased volume, the sound of the chains gets closer and closer and closer and closer. My anxiety increased with each "step." "What the f*ck could it be?" I asked myself. The friend inside the car was dead drunk and I was sure that the other pal wouldn't give a damn.

Again, closer and closer, the sound of heavy chains dragging drew closer. "Could it be an animal that was dragging a trap of some sort? Could it be some random nut in the middle of the woods?" We had driven pretty far into the interior of the park and the latter seemed unlikely. Maybe it was an animal, but the sound was too human, too deliberate and its' trajectory was coming right for our car. Of that, I have no doubt.

I was starting to panic. The unknown can be terrifying, and let me tell you when it is a sound such as chains in the middle of bumf*ck forest, one can become quite unnerved. I had had enough, I said to my buddy, "hey Flea (his nickname is Flea) you hear that?!" "Yeah." he says in a quivering voice. This was the scariest part. Like I said, my boy has ice water in his veins. He also looks at everything from a logical and reasoned point of view. Something that may be unexplained can always be explained. When I heard the tremors in his voice, his fear amplified my own. We were on a road in the middle of mountainous wilderness, miles from any human and slowly, with increased clatter, the chains were approaching.

"Let's get the f*ck outta here!!" One of us says quietly and urgently. We drove off and found another spot far away down the road. We slept in the car with the windows closed and the doors locked.

To this day, we reminisce about many aspects of that trip, which was a total blast, however, when we mention "the chains," a cold chill runs up and down my spine.

What was the sound of the chains?!

Nobody would believe me if I shared my stories

another

I have twin sisters who are 8 years older than me (and no you motherfvckers wouldnt want the hookup). anyways, in around 1987 i would have been about 8 yrs and my sisters in turn (everybody!) 16 yrs. Every wednesday night my family, mom, dad, sisters and myself would go to the Hagers where several other families would have like a little bible study. Kids in the converted den usually watching a movie or boardgames and adults in the living room having their study. On one particular occasion a recent addition to the church group Julie brought her friend Becky, a rather large woman who acted very odd and "jerky" is my best description, like jittery and well, jerky movements. almost like Samara from The Ring. Not as extreme though. I dont know. It was just one thing i remember.

I'll add another awesome diagram. This was an old late 1800s rural farmhouse with the built in storage style bench on at least one wall of the rooms and the windows in the top portion the walls that seperated rooms, that assisted in lighting and airflow when opened. All i remember is at one point when we were watching our movie or whatever we heard what can best be described as a commotion coming from the living room. My sisters stood on the bench with their friend Laurie ,who was also their age, and they were able to see into the living room through the dining room. I wanted to know what the fvck was going on being a nosey 8 year old so my sisters held me up and i white knuckled it looking through the window. The adults were in a prayer circle, which was common if someone wanted to be prayed for, essentially everyone circled them and laid hands on them as they were prayed for. The new person Becky was sitting in the chair in the middle of the circle and at least 8-10 adults were around her with their hands on her. I remember this vividly. Becky tried to stand up and leave. The adults remained firm and held their hands on her and she sat down. She started to almost convulse when she tried to stand again and she couldnt move due to the hands on her. all the adults were invoking the name of Jesus and praying in Jesus' name and she started shaking her head no, screaming "no" in a Reagan from Exorcist type voice and she raised off of the chair. Not stood. Fucking raised up. Criss Angel. Fvcking David Blaine style levitated. Feet out, head back, completely white eyes, raising off the chair 8-10 inches. Then all at once it stopped. She dropped onto the chair in a heap like a sack of Idaho potatoes and the front door of the home that was directly off the living room slammed so hard we felt the vibration shake the frame of the house and the window completely shattered into a thousand pieces. The prayer leader Tim, who was the father of the house said he felt an icy breeze tear right through him immediately after Becky dropped and directly before the door slammed. He was almost directly between Becky and the front door. They believe Becky had a demon leave her body in that moment. And in addition to all this my dad who was in the back of the prayer circle said he had someone place a firm hand and grip on his shoulder while they were praying and there was nobody behind him or on that side and when he looked the feeling of the hand remained and he just continued praying.

i do not give 2 shits if you believe this or not.
Sounds like a deliverence, I believe you.

Absolutely nothing.

fuck all.

Which makes me mad and sad at the same time
Because I love all things creepy and weird.
I only watch Horror movies and I’m balls deep in all alien/ufo/UAP (thx Hilary) discussion.

but I’ve never had anything happen ever, and I want it to.

So much so, I once worked in a Mill in Wigan ‘Trencherfield Mill’ built in the early 1900’s a cotton mill.
And the renovation guys were adamant that the back section was haunted, kept seeing people going into rooms and then not being there etc

I’d go and hang out there alone just to see if I could feel anything but nothing.

and in 2020, there is still no hard evidence caught on film despite the fact we are all security camera happy and walk around all day with a camera in our pockets.
Even the ghost hunter shows dont come back with anything I’m buying
(Buzzfeed unsolved is pretty good though)

I WANT TO SEE A GHOST

Back