Social Your opinion of men who DONT take help from their wife's wealthy father?

Uh.... I don't care? People should live however they want as long as they're not fucking with me, it's none of my business.

How do we feel about stealing from them, while we're on the subject?

Is it really that bad?

never take one dollar. not one cent.
as long as you don't, you're equals
when you do, you're an employee.

It all depends. Many times there are strings attached to that money you receive. In my humble opinion, as a man, you should strive to be better than your father in law and you can't do that if you're getting an allowance/favors from your him. For me, I would not want to accept money or big favors from inlaws. Like everything else there are exceptions to the rule.

These people operate in generational terms. How are OJs kids doing... oh that’s right, they’re social pariahs. The Simpson name is toxic. So what he can go places? And Prince Andrew and his lot live in a protected bubble. Not an apt comparison.

Ivanka and Jared and everyone else associated with Trump are done in the circles that they like to run in. If you haven’t noticed even multinational corporations have threatened to disassociate themselves from Republican candidates for supporting them. NYC just cut ties with all Trump businesses. They’re no longer welcome in the circles they’ve grown accustomed to running in.

Yes, Jared and Ivanka will be fine... in Florida. No more NYC. No more Hollywood. No more D.C. They’re no longer welcome anywhere in the halls of big money and influence. So from Jared’s standpoint is is really a win? Remember, he already came from big money and influence. Now his name and influence are in the shitter

He can go to Israel and still deal with Republican billionaires. I do agree that largely in the west they are done but I could easily see Ivanka winning a Florida Senate seat. And Don Jr hangs out in the mountain states if he ran for Governor I could see him winning somewhere like Wyoming or Idaho etc.
No.

It's the difference between being a man and being a servile dog.

You either understand it or you don't

Being a poor man in a world of wealth isnt being a man to many people. You have more in common with dogs to people.
Have you ever had a girl from a wealthy family have a crush on you, and the feelings were not reciprocated? It's the worst.

The father knows her daughter has a crush, and when he interacts with you, he is constantly sizing you up and busting your balls.

Then he starts getting bitter and tries to make you the carrier of his shame when you don't try to live up to his expectations of what's good for his daughter.

He tries to dissuade his daughter that you are no good for her, but she is used to getting what she wants. This causes her to want you even more because now your market value is perceived to be more significant than her family's wealth, and your attention holds more weight than her father's opinion.

@Oceanmachine if you consider the real-life dynamics when punching above your weight, this type of incestual meddling and influence can cause a lot of conflicts in your relationship.

Can you simplify what you wrote? I dont understand your main point

Define wealthy. Are we talking 5 million or are we talking 100 million? When you have to rely on somebody they hold a certain level of control over you. That said I'd rather marry into a rich family instead of a poor one.

90-day-fiance-andrei-and-elizabeth-are-living-their-best-life-with-their-child-image-source-tlc-uk-youtube-screenshot_2530188.jpg

The king of handouts from a father in law.
I hate that I know who those people are

My opinion is these men are too proud and delusional

I had a boss like this. Crap pay he choose over taking a job yet he seemed so proud. I think at first his wife respected it but not as time went by.

Do the smart thing. Kiss ass to your father in law it can take you places

109918542.jpg

gettyimages-632240038.jpg

Is that guy just some schmo off the street? Think Trump would let his daughter marry some average dum dum? Highly unlikely. Jared Kushner is worth close to a billion by himself.

LOL shiiiiit I wish my father in law would help out some f... time in his life!! and I love him, he treats me like a son, he is extremely noble and he always gets on my side...but yeah talking about financially, nah dont count on him!

For those who say they hold something over you, well I would say thats on you, you can put very clear that "well thank you" but thats where it ends, at "thank you" I guess some people always try to be liked by their father in law and sorry I just never been like that, respect comes both ways with every f... body in my life, including wife, parents and so on. I always try to be a nice person so I dont see why anybody would treat me differently, maybe you dont think you are a nice person and thats why you think you owe your father in law to be nice because he treated you nicely....well thats a different story... I dont think I owe anything to anybody because I know I am a nice person and treat people that way, so thats where it ends. I think you are the problem when you say you feel they hold something over you, you are the one who feels inadequate in receiving a favor.

The only thing that I took from my father in law while he was alive was our house here in Sedona. It was a wedding gift for my wife & me. Oh & my Glock 26. That was a birthday gift.

Everything else we inherited from him when he passed away from COVID 19 this past spring. We got his Sedona house, the rental property in Bullhead City, half his cash & his gun collection.

He can go to Israel and still deal with Republican billionaires. I do agree that largely in the west they are done but I could easily see Ivanka winning a Florida Senate seat. And Don Jr hangs out in the mountain states if he ran for Governor I could see him winning somewhere like Wyoming or Idaho etc.

Being a poor man in a world of wealth isnt being a man to many people. You have more in common with dogs to people.

Can you simplify what you wrote? I dont understand your main point

It's not about the money. It's about the terms and conditions.

The only thing that I took from my father in law while he was alive was our house here in Sedona. It was a wedding gift for my wife & me. Oh & my Glock 26. That was a birthday gift.

Everything else we inherited from him when he passed away from COVID 19 this past spring. We got his Sedona house, the rental property in Bullhead City, half his cash & his gun collection.
lol "the only thing i took in was a house"".....

maxresdefault.jpg Take the car wash fuck the skinny chick vs. Fuck the hot coworker work at the quikstop.?
Its your life Dante, just try not to suck any more dicks on the way out.

Back