Social Your opinion of men who DONT take help from their wife's wealthy father?

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
My opinion is these men are too proud and delusional

I had a boss like this. Crap pay he choose over taking a job yet he seemed so proud. I think at first his wife respected it but not as time went by.

Do the smart thing. Kiss ass to your father in law it can take you places

109918542.jpg

gettyimages-632240038.jpg

Last edited:
My opinion is these men are too proud and delusional

I had a boss like this. Crap pay he choose over taking a job yet he seemed so proud. I think at first his wife respected it but not as time went by.

I've been offered a job by my wealthy father in law. I dont mix business with family and he and my wife get it. That was like 5 years ago, nobody is worried about it.

Depends on the individuals involved and the spirit it’s being done in..

Taking a job offering?
Dont hate it. Good idea to take it.

Handouts....this is different. Dont expect and leech off a man.

The father in law always will have some power over you but its worth it. For a kushy job and connections.

Btw i just realised that a lot of girls i knew had rich parents while boys had poor.

Wonder how that works

I wouldn't take anything, because that would mean that I owe something in return to my father In law.
I don't like to be in debt to anybody, neither financially, nor morally. It's a shitty feeling.

People rarely do favours like that out of the kindness of their hearts. There's always a catch.

It's better to help them start a business or show them how to make more money.

They need to stand on their own, there married to your daughter.

If they have their own aims and ambitions then it’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with not wanting to be tethered or indebted to someone. Especially if you think they might hold it against you at some point.

And Jared Kushner might not be the best example. Especially not when you already come from money.

He and his kids will never shake the stink of being associated with Trump. The Trump brand is toxic outside of maybe Miami and Moscow. No elite western business will be in business with them ever. They will never be welcome in any major cosmopolitan American city. From NY to Florida. Manhattan to Mar a Lago. The in-house to the outhouse.

And that’s if he doesn’t end up in jail.

I wish my wife's parents were rich, lol...although my wife's dad passed away way before I even met my wife.

Pride would definitely get in the way. Now if it was a mutual venture that's different.

People rarely do favours like that out of the kindness of their hearts. There's always a catch.
Probably because you'd be living with his daughter and he wants to ensure that she is living up to his standards? If he's buying you a car or something that is a direct gift I get it, but financial assistance is just him looking after his daughter.

Back