Your MT Rushmore of 80s/90s Heels (wrestlers only)

Your Mt Rushmore of 80s/90s Heels

• Randy Savage

• Ric Flair

• Rick Rude

• Million Dollar Man

• Roddy Piper

• The Iron Sheik

• Jerry Lawler

• Shawn Michaels

• King Kong Bundy

• The Undertaker

• Hollywood Hulk Hogan

• Terry Funk

• Jake The Snake Roberts

• Nikolai Volkoff

• Dory Funk

• Sgt Slaughter

• Harley Race

• Vader

• Curt Hennig

• The Fabulous Freebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is tough since so many guys spent their time 50/50 face and heel.

Hollywood Hogan is a no brainer since that eliminates The Immortal One side of the equation.

Ric Flair for sure since he was heel more than face.

Mr Perfect was almost always a heel and eliminates the Curt Hennig face runs.

Rick Rude would round out my list since I don't remember him having much of a face presence while Ravishing.

Roddy was basically The Heel of the Rock and Wrestling Era. I don't how you can place Rude or Hennig above him in heel status(they were both great heels in their own right, though. Same with DiBiase).

Speaking of ommissions, how is Orndorff not at least an option?

Million Dollar Man was the perfect heel, he was a great heel, he never needed to act scary or be a monster, he was just filthy rich and it made everyone so mad and triggered lol.

It was the way he used his money that made him a heel
He abused and demeaned people and used his money to gain advantage over others
Kicking kids out of swimming pools, making women bark like dogs and cheating a little kid bouncing a basketball, thats why people hated him

No Raven in the poll?

KeenTallGadwall-max-1mb.gif

Kicking kids out of swimming pools, making women bark like dogs and cheating a little kid bouncing a basketball, thats why people hated him
Yeah very true, he was such an epic heel. Remember when he always used to stuff dollar bills into wrestlers mouth when he beat them lol

IRS was a very good addition for him too, Money INC was a good tag team.. they used to get a lot of heat

Roddy was basically The Heel of the Rock and Wrestling Era. I don't how you can place Rude or Hennig above him in heel status(they were both great heels in their own right, though. Same with DiBiase).

Because I remember his face run after that. That's the problem I'm having...it's hard to list Roddy as one of the all time great heels when he was one of the all time great faces during the same period your asking about. The only reason I listed Hogan was because it specified Hollywood.

LOL I remember when he had a little kid tire himself out doing push-ups to see how many he could do. Then said he would give him $100 if he could do 10 push-ups. The kid did 9 and then collapsed so Debiase and Virgil just walked away.

Debiase
Piper
Savage
Undertaker

Surprised I'm the only vote for Undertaker. He had a tremendous physical presence and a decent gimmick with Paul Bearer when he debutted.

Xoom just want to say although it was short lived BRet hart as USA heel and Canada baby was amazing. His work with Austin during that run

Ric Flair- most hateable champ and legitimately good wrestler

Roddy Piper- most heat promo

Jake "The Snake" Roberts- most menacing promo

Vader- scariest physical threat

Back