Your most unpopular opinion about any UFC fighter

I dont know man. Hes had like 2 close fights, and has 50-45'd or finished the rest.
He lost rounds at least to Santos, Gus, DC, and in an alternate universe could have two losses in his past eight fights. Still a very good fighter, but not like prime Aldo or Fedor IMO. I think the juicing is relevant to discussing his level of dominance too.

CM Punk was never really that good.
This is over the line, you are obviously a McGregor Era fan.
punktitle_0.jpg
GTStoBrockLesnar_crop_exact.jpg
3-17.gif

Jon Jones defended against a lot of guys past their primes: Page, Shogun, Machida

Post your most unpopular opinion that you think no one else thinks.

I’ll start: Usman and Colby have overrated cardio.
Only reason Usman has “great cardio” is because he gets one takedown per round and does nothing except hammerfist repeatedly.
Only reason Colby has “great cardio” is because he throws punches with no power or effort, and takes breaks by pressing fighters against the cage.
They have good cardio, but it’s not some “legendary cardio” narrative that Rogan makes it seem like.

source.gif
Khabib is Rhonda Rousey 2.0. Hes setting himself up for a holly Holm moment the second someone stuffs his takedowns consistently.

Paige has beautiful hair and i'm glad she lied to those cancer kids.

Jon Jones is not a dominant fighter. He has had multiple close fights, including a few that he could have lost had the judges felt just a little different.

Dominant fighters, well, dominate fights. Over and over.
Jones isn't exciting anymore. He uses his physical advantage to pot shot and kick knees for 5 rounds. Anytime his opponent tries to exchange or push the pace, Jon will use his length to frame or literally run away to avoid a fight.

No combos, no counter strikes, no exchanges. It's why he'll never move up to HW where his frame advantage is nullified.

He hasn't had an exciting striking performance since the Glover fight, where he showed he has some serious skills in the pocket.

I think Henry is fighter of the year. He beat TJ who was a champion coming from a higher weight and then went up to win a belt himself.
That's more impressive than what Mas has done beating one decent fighter and two journey men.

Jones is nothing special. Bigger taller longer stronger than everyone he fights while roided to the gills. He can't box. He puts his fingers out to dissuade you from closing the distance. What the fuck was ever fun about watching him fight.

He's the worst thing to happen to the sport in a very long time. He sandbags LHW.

While l approve of lying to kids with cancer I don't get the appeal of her. Go to any college campus it's packed with better looking women without fake tits.

She could shave her head, donate 50% and keep 50% to get a new ass and wear a weave till her hair grows back.

And make more money on insta and continue to duck anyone who calls her name in an offensive manner

Chuck was really overrated in his prime, his stint in Pride proved it.

If Conor hadn't if shit talked Khabibs family and religion he would have beaten him in the fight.

Khabib was gassed after 2 like he normally is but when Conor out pointed him in 3 and threatened to continue in 4 and 5 he used his rage to hulk up and go all out for the W in 4.

The Colby vs Maia fight was insanely overrated, people keeps the narrative of "Colby left Maia in a pool of blood" like it was some kind of massacre when in reality: 1st Colby was getting tagged by Maia early, 2nd Maia could not land his takedowns and started to gas and 3rd Colby was landing his pillow punches that manage to get bruises and some cuts. This is what a real beatdown and pool of blood looks like:

710c93fbc8396cfbbdf61df316d47d4f.jpg

The Diaz brothers are GOATs. They have fought the best in the sport year after year and are almost impossible to finish. Anderson and Fedor have not been as lucky, everyone gets KO's or submitted but 209 bros are Terminators.

While l approve of lying to kids with cancer I don't get the appeal of her. Go to any college campus it's packed with better looking women without fake tits.

But they can fight?
<{1-1}>

The Diaz brothers are GOATs. They have fought the best in the sport year after year and are almost impossible to finish. Anderson and Fedor have not been as lucky, everyone gets KO's or submitted but 209 bros are Terminators.

Funnily enough, my unpopular opinion is that specifically Nate is overrated as fuck and the McGregor fights hugely inflated his standing.

Also both are sore losers and excuse makers but that's widely accepted.

That Gerard Gordeau is still the pound for pound no. 1

Back