Your most unpopular opinion about any UFC fighter

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Post your most unpopular opinion that you think no one else thinks.

I’ll start: Usman and Colby have overrated cardio.
Only reason Usman has “great cardio” is because he gets one takedown per round and does nothing except hammerfist repeatedly.
Only reason Colby has “great cardio” is because he throws punches with no power or effort, and takes breaks by pressing fighters against the cage.
They have good cardio, but it’s not some “legendary cardio” narrative that Rogan makes it seem like.

source.gif

Jon Jones is not a dominant fighter. He has had multiple close fights, including a few that he could have lost had the judges felt just a little different.

Dominant fighters, well, dominate fights. Over and over.

Ronda Rousey never was that great.

Chuck Norris holds all UFC weight division titles.

BJ Penn was never really that good.

Cardio and conditioning is more important than skill, broadly.

Jon Jones is not a dominant fighter. He has had multiple close fights, including a few that he could have lost had the judges felt just a little different.

Dominant fighters, well, dominate fights. Over and over.

I dont know man. Hes had like 2 close fights, and has 50-45'd or finished the rest.

Adesanya has mediocre defense skills. He gets away with it because of his feet movement, but he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

Max Holloway won't keep the belt for much longer, way too many bad matchups coming up the ranks.

Adesanya has mediocre defense skills. He gets away with it because of his feet movement, but he is not nearly as good as he thinks he is.
I agree he gets hit way too much for a “polished striker” who can apparently outstrike anyone.

Back