Your most shocking UFC moment

JBJ dropping Machida's lifeless body on the mat

method=get&s=teila-tuli-gerard-gordeau-gif.gif

I rented this w/ my little brother on VHS from the library. Don't remember how old I was, but literally couldn't believe what I just witnessed.

Weidman KOing Anderson really shouldn't have been that shocking tbh.

Royce not coming out for his next fight. Serra destroying GSP. Anderson losing for the first time.... All up there but really MMA and all combat sports unpredictability is what gets my heart pumping. Everyone has a punchers chance, especially with 4oz gloves.

The win of shane carwin againt Frank Mir. Man that last couple of punches where brutal, Mir was out and Carwin keeps punching, while referee didn't stepped in. With Carwin his power, that must give permanent damage. For me it looked pretty shocking.

method=get&s=teila-tuli-gerard-gordeau-gif.gif

I rented this w/ my little brother on VHS from the library. Don't remember how old I was, but literally couldn't believe what I just witnessed.

Yeah, Gerard Cordeau is a crazy man!

Anderson leg break

I'm surprised so many people were so shocked that Mir broke Nogs arm. Yes, it was unexpected but Mir has submitted super jiu-jitsu guys before. The guy arm-bared Roberto Traven almost instantly and Traven is a multiple time Brazilian jiu-jitsu champion. Mir's jiu-jitsu is fucking awesome! Personally, I'd think Mir's TKO stoppage was more of a shock but that's just me.

Mir was about to get tko'd and he pulls a Hail Mary submission out of his ass against a guy like nog.

When were you just blown away, couldnt believe your eyes?

For me it was when Mir tapped out Big Nog. It was like watching an era die. Rogan losing his shit really sold the moment too

Rampage separating Chuck from his consciousness. Deym.

#1) Chris Weidman knocking out Anderson Silva

I cringed when I saw Anderson doing all of that clowning and in my head was urging him to stop but to actually see him knocked out was shocking.

#2) Anderson Silva submitting Chael Sonnen

Mere seconds before the actual submission I was thinking to myself, "Chael Sonnen is going to beat Anderson Silva. NO! Please Anderson, please pull off a miracle submission."

And then he did! Everyone I was watching it with went nuts.

Let me add Noon's KO of Sam Stout. That was pretty shocking too.

gonzaga-cro cop hands down.. weidman-silva 1 is second but it cant fuck with gonzaga taking CCs head off. shit was straight outta the twilight zone.

Werdum tapped out Fedor
Serra tko'd GSP
Weidman KO'd Silva
I was pretty damn shocked when Rashad laid out the iceman

gonzaga-cro cop hands down.. weidman-silva 1 is second but it cant fuck with gonzaga taking CCs head off. shit was straight outta the twilight zone.

Yes! This! I can't believe I forgot about that one

Back