Your Most Shocking Moment In MMA

Gomi vs Aurelio (sp?)

I was shocked. In fact, I didn't believe it at first. Gomi / nick Diaz was a good one too.

Someone post hallmans speedo I cant.

WAIT! N...n..nahhh nevermind, dont.

I think Silva's first win over Sonnen and CC v. GG are the top two right now.

Just happened, but Velasquez VS Dos Santos II really shocked me. Seeing JDS like that, notably his facial expression and his eyes at the end of round 1, really made me feel weird.

Werdum with the triangle over fedor. Seeing Fedor flailing his arms around helplessly was a sight to behold.

Machida's crane kick had me flipping out in Buffalo Wild Wings like a madman. Not shocking that he won, but with the Karate Kid kick? Come on...

When Minotauro subbed Cro Cop.

No one, especially after the first round, could have even thought that would have happened.

when brock took down carwin and choked him after getting destroyed in the first round was pretty shocking

The showtime kick. That was so unexpected that I seriously flew up out of my seat.

I was playing Xbox at the time and my roommate was watching a stream on his computer and he jumped and screamed "OH SHIT" when it happened. Shit was pretty great.

Werdum triangle on Fedor.

I didnt know what to think.

I failed to brain.

I was playing Xbox at the time and my roommate was watching a stream on his computer and he jumped and screamed "OH SHIT" when it happened. Shit was pretty great.

I jumped up and said "HOW THE FUCK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?! MAH GAWD!", Jim Ross style.

I had to hit the back button a couple times just to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. :cool:

Last edited:
barbosa-etim0e1q2.gif

Probably gsp vs serra. Seeing the kimbo fiasco with petruzelli was pretty crazy too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back