Your most OVERRATED game

I really enjoyed the first one. Not as good as any of the GTA's for me, but still fun. But no idea how they dropped the ball so hard on RDR2. Everything just felt so much more difficult in the second one. I think I put an hour or so into it before just dropping it.
Yeah, they dropped the ball so hard, it's one of the most praised games ever

Anyone mention deathloop yet? The worst $60 I ever spent in my life. Couldn’t get past the 60% mark the game is so redundant

Not overrated, per se, but I did not see the excitement and justification for such appraisal of BOTW. I enjoyed the story and gameplay, but the repetitive shrines got to me. They could have easily halved the number of shrines - it really slowed the pace for me. Whenever I was out exploring Hyrule, I rolled my eyes whenever the sensor would pick up a shrine nearby.

Not overrated, per se, but I did not see the excitement and justification for such appraisal of BOTW. I enjoyed the story and gameplay, but the repetitive shrines got to me. They could have easily halved the number of shrines - it really slowed the pace for me. Whenever I was out exploring Hyrule, I rolled my eyes whenever the sensor would pick up a shrine nearby.

BOTW is incredibly overrated.

GTA4. The driving was so damn broken, made me want to throw a controller. Felt like you're driving on ice. Thought Vice City and San Andreas were both much more engrossing.
I love this game alot,but I hated how you had to start missiosn from the beggining. Like that bank robbing mission.... if you fuck up and die on this mission,it will take you forever to drive down there and do it again

Literally any COD or Battlefield game. They all feel so generic to me.

The shrines were really bad. Basically everything about them. Boring, mostly bad puzzles, very repetitive. I made a thread on Sherdog complaining that my big reward for doing something difficult was a friggin hidden shrine.

COd games
Fartnight
Shitpex legends
League
dota

Anyone mention deathloop yet? The worst $60 I ever spent in my life. Couldn’t get past the 60% mark the game is so redundant

I never bought it because I was highly suspicious of all the 10s it was getting from review outlets. The previews didn't appeal to me, I still have no idea why it was rated so high by the critics. It received fairly average reviews from real players. Seems there is a big difference in opinions between critics and gamers on this one.

Chrono Trigger

Oh boy, I don't agree with your political opinions but this is much worse than those! How dare you man, Chrono Trigger rocks. It has so much damn personality. The combat system is a blast and the variety in landscapes due to all the time traveling helps it stay fresh.

I love this game alot,but I hated how you had to start missiosn from the beggining. Like that bank robbing mission.... if you fuck up and die on this mission,it will take you forever to drive down there and do it again

Was it the same with San Andreas? I feel like I'm remembering doing the upstate California drive for some mission and running into the same issue where I had to redo that long ass drive when failing.

Jet Set Radio

Never has a game been so undeserving of cult classic status.

Oh boy, I don't agree with your political opinions but this is much worse than those! How dare you man, Chrono Trigger rocks. It has so much damn personality. The combat system is a blast and the variety in landscapes due to all the time traveling helps it stay fresh.
It's a good game, and I enjoy it

Back