Your Most Loved Alcoholic Beverage

I've been on a mission to find my favourite alcoholic drink for years.......there's a few I enjoy more than others (it's mostly the 'girly' drinks such as Amaretto and Tia Maria).

Man. Amaretto is considered girly now? Oh well. The drink I drink the most is "The Godfather" - Walker and Amaretto. Never considered it to be girly at all. It looks manly at least.
godfather-drink.jpg

After a hard day at work/school I drink one of these two:
5477618-tuborg.jpg

White Russians all day son.

whiterussian.jpg

And after a quick Google search I found out White Russian is an extremely potent strain of weed, so I would say both go well together.

Black butte porter is my p4p favorite beer. I'll also drink whiskey gingers all night.

Once in a while a mid priced cab is what the doctor ordered

either

or

or

or

im a man of many moods... :icon_lol:

Dr. Pepper and Amaretto was my jam for a long time

Then my buddy got me hooked on Tom Collins'

I've been on a mission to find my favourite alcoholic drink for years.......there's a few I enjoy more than others (it's mostly the 'girly' drinks such as Amaretto and Tia Maria).

What's your favourite and if there are any less known drinks that you can recommend, please do.

Pictures are welcome also.

Burnetts flavored vodka...soooo cheap and so good. Just mix it with whatever.

What's the difference between single malt's and say JD or Jameson? Forgive my ignorance.

Mojitos in summer and rum and coke in winter.

I hate the taste of gin but its basically what i drink, that shit gets you fucked up and most of the time i dont even chase it down with anything.

then its between la fin du monde or the oracle by bells.

I like wine when I am eating, varieties depends on food match and season.

and scotch, good ones for savoring, cheap one with club soda for partying.

Jack and sour, shaken
Captain and Vanilla coke
Jameson and coke

Back