Your most looked forward to games of 2017

Has to be RDR2.

I was gonna say F13th The Game, but everything I've seen from it looks like absolute shit, so probably not anymore.

Yakuza games are amazing. They're open world (more like open zones) beat 'em ups with a fairly decent amount of combat depth once you unlock new moves. The main story is a Japanese gangster drama filled with testosterone and masculinity but there are a ton of side stories that range from sad to hilarious to absolutely weird and eccentric. You can also play old school Sega games in the arcades. There's karaoke, drinking, batting cages, golf, bowling, underground fight clubs (not sure about 0 but it's been a staple in past games) and more. Cutscenes can be long but they're never ridiculous like Metal Gear Solid 4. You're easily looking at a minimum of 30 hours up to 70 or more for a completionist run. What other series lets you punch a tiger in the face? Only Yakuza. There's really nothing like these games out today and it's a shame the series hasn't been that successful in the West.

I own all the games but haven't finished 3 yet so I'll be waiting until I make more headway in the series before purchasing 0. Btw, 0 is a prequel to Y1-5 so it's a perfect place for new players.
Cheers mate, did it get released today? Seem to of in Australia it's cheap so I'll pick it up.

Will prob by res 7 when the price drops a bit, waiting 4 for honor so that'll take up a bit of my time.

Cheers mate, did it get released today? Seem to of in Australia it's cheap so I'll pick it up.

Will prob by res 7 when the price drops a bit, waiting 4 for honor so that'll take up a bit of my time.

Yeah, pretty sure it's out now. If you want to watch a very in depth review, this should help you make a more informed decision.

Crack 3
Sea of Thieves
Horizon Zero Dawn
MLB The Show 17
Nioh
Mass Effect
God of War

RDR 2, the first game was my favorite from the last gen

RDR2

And Breath of the Wild....on the SWITCH (hears the sound of a thousand triggerings lol)

Breath of the Wild is easily my most anticipated. Soooo close now!

Other 2017 games that have me excited:

Splatoon 2
Persona 5
Akiba's Beat
South Park Fractured but Whole
Vampyr
Yooka Laylee
Ever Oasis

I'm sure there are some more but I can't remember which ones are for sure coming out in 2017. I don't expect The Last of Us part 2 until late 2018 so it's not on the list.

RDR2

And Breath of the Wild....on the SWITCH (hears the sound of a thousand triggerings lol)

I wish the actual thread for the Switch didn't get derailed so we'd have an actual for people excited about it to discuss the game. Hell, even my Breath of the Wild thread got hijacked and turned into a bitchfest.

Probably Days gone not sure if it ws announced to be out this year tho

I wish the actual thread for the Switch didn't get derailed so we'd have an actual for people excited about it to discuss the game. Hell, even my Breath of the Wild thread got hijacked and turned into a bitchfest.
Well hey, they're real gamers lol

Zelda breath of the wild
Arms
Uncharted 4 DLC
Red dead redemption 2 - didn't play the 1st one
God of War 4
Borderlands 3 - hopefully
Destiny 2 - hopefully
Mario Odyssey - hopefully

Im with @Tamriel Terror on the ES6 request but I wont my breath for that one this year.

Red Dead 2
ME: Andromeda
Injustice 2
Xbox one scorpio even though its not a game

edit: Borderlands 3 probably not this year either but would LOVE that

Im with @Tamriel Terror on the ES6 request but I wont my breath for that one this year.

Red Dead 2
ME: Andromeda
Injustice 2
Xbox one scorpio even though its not a game

edit: Borderlands 3 probably not this year either but would LOVE that
I will legit disappear if ES6 comes out this year lmao. I tried playing Red Dead Redemption but I just couldn't get into it :(. As for ES6 I hope they do what the Witcher did and connect regions: example Summerset Isles, Valenwood, etc. I hope they dont do Blackmarsh, Hammerfell, or anything like that since those regions lack geographical diversity .

Persona 5 has been leading my hype train for the last 6 months or so, but since Zelda:BotW is so close my tune started to change. Now with the most recent BotW trailer my hype has jumped tracks. Still excited for P5, and I'm bummed their launches are so close, but hot damn does this BotW trailer look epic!

Fortnite
Mount & Blade
Black Wake

Black Wake is set for Feb 24 release, so polish off your cutlass fetch your swag and lets head out to the high seas Argh!

Coincides nicely with the new series of black sails actually. It's pirate month Argh!

Back