Your Most Anticipated Film of 2015?

Top 5
Avengers 2: The first one was one of the best in theater experience I've had. In fact my top 3 amazing movie crowds have been for movies with Sam Jackson.
Star Wars: It is Star Wars. John Williams music.
Ant-Man: Hooray for Paul Rudd.
Jurassic World: It is Jurassic Park. John Williams music.
Kingsman: Since no one else is going to go see it I may as well.

Close but no cigar
Chappie
Inside Out
Mad Max

Mad Max
Star Wars
Jurassic World
The Hateful Eight

I'll go with

First tier excitement:

Star Wars
Avengers 2
Jurassic World
Mad Max Fury Road

second tier excitement:
bond
hunger games
hateful 8
Ant Man

Star Wars for sure

Avengers: Age of Ultron - there have been lots of movies I've looked forward to in my life, but this is one of my most anticipated movies ever. I mean, it's right up there with the first Burton Batman, the first X-Men, the first Raimi Spider-Man, and the first LotR (Fellowship).

I'm more excited for AoU than I was for the original Avengers. I can barely see straight when I watch the trailers, I'm so dizzy with excitement. The first is my favorite superhero movie ever. They did such a great job, I cannot believe the sequel will be anything less than fucking awesome.

Kingsman: Since no one else is going to go see it I may as well.

(Kingsman's version of Internet High Five)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_71dklcv0a6wwcswwo4s4wwo4w_640.gif

really hard to pick between star wars and mad max.

really hard to pick between star wars and mad max.

Mad Max has Junkie XL composing some tracks for it. Vote Star Wars. I haven't heard anything substantial from Junkie XL since the 90's with Saturday Teenage Kick.

I was torn between Avengers AoU and Star Wars, but went with Star Wars.

The scene in the trailer with the x wings flying over the water got me amped. Rebels on parade! I hope they take an extremely anti-authoritarian tone to match the current brooding politcal tone, oh wait, forgot Disney involved..i wont get my hopes up.

Looking forward to the revenant. The Hugh glass story is badass and hopefully it lives up.

Mad Max has Junkie XL composing some tracks for it. Vote Star Wars. I haven't heard anything substantial from Junkie XL since the 90's with Saturday Teenage Kick.

hahaha, well i did vote star wars, but i don't know who junkie xl is, and i am still extremely excited for the mad max movie.

Back