Your Most Anticipated Film of 2015?

Star Wars, easily.

The rest are movies, every Star Wars release is a cultural event.

Mad Max and Hateful Eight.

Star Wars is never going to live up to the original 3, did'nt you lot learn from the last 3?

Bond
Star Wars
Hateful Eight
Jurassic World

In that order. The rest I won't even rent or bother downloading

Hunger Games is a bag of shit and anyone who enjoys that crap seriously needs to rethink their lives for 2015. Happy new year

Knight of Cups!!! There is also a new Scorsese movie I think?

I have barely seen any movies from 2014 so there will be a lot to catch up to. Inherent Vice, Clouds of Sils Maria, Two Days One Night, Boyhood...these all sound amazing.

Hunger Games is a bag of shit and anyone who enjoys that crap seriously needs to rethink their lives for 2015. Happy new year

There is a pretty good idea lying in it somewhere, but the product is aimed too much at teenage girls to really get it rolling.

Probably child 44. I really enjoyed that book.

the revenant-aljandro gonzalez inarritu western w di caprio

Maaaaaaan, this thread is nuts. 2015 is gonna be the biggest year for big movies in history, to date. I'm excited for everything. As for which film is my #1, that's tough. I suppose the only ones on that list that don't have me completely geeking out are Furious 7 and Mad Max. Everything else, I'm anticipating the hell out of.

I'll have to return at a later time with my decision.

Mad max
Star Wars
Avengers

Are my top 3 for now

1. Star Wars Ep. 7
2. Avengers Age of Ultron
3. Mad Max Fury Road (If the rumor about the BVS trailer premiering in front of it is true- Fury Road is getting my money regardless of quality)

St. James Place, starring Tom Hanks and directed by Spielberg. Nuff said.

Star Wars, Avengers and Jurassic Park. Everything else to me just pales to these three.

Went with The Avengers. I'm guessing it'll be the movie that will tie together and hint to a whole lot of other Marvel movies that will be coming. All of them I'm really looking forward to. Just hoping the improved on The Hulk and possibly Banner.

Really hyped for Avengers and Mad Max. Don't even care about the rest.

Well ok, Star Wars might be somewhat interesting, assuming it isn't filled with awful actors/good actors pulling off the worst performances of their careers. Again.

Back