Your longest gaming session (with breaks no more than 10 minutes)

Roughly 12 hours straight playing FF7 the year it came out. I don't remember taking any breaks but I'm sure I had to.

Probably something like 8 hours. Not very exciting answer

15-16 hours in high school. Me and my buddy trying to beat Halo 1 and halo 2 on co-op legendary mode.

Last edited:
Probably wow WoD release getting to 100 then right after ganking levellers in a 10 man group for hours on end. Most likely done 30 hours break.

Halo 3. Pvp. Maybe 10 hours straight.
Fli got so fucken fat. I had a big 40 box of pizza pops. Slpaped those suckere in the microwave and played and ate same time. Peed real quik without washing hands.
Thats when my ex left me..lol.

8 hours
Runescape war against our rivals that we prepped for 1 month. Forgot I told my friends to pick me up for a backyard show so they pulled up to my house and told me they were outside. I lied and told them I was at my cousins house lmao
War was crimson raiders vs exodus

Probably never played for more than 15 hours straight but if i did it would have been Diablo 1 for ps1, Diablo 2, Mario RPG, Master of Magic, Zelda's, or Final Fantasies...

Probably never played for more than 15 hours straight but if i did it would have been Diablo 1 for ps1

that obviously doesn't count. the loading times for that were about 20 minutes, so you clearly took breaks longer than 10 minutes...

i remember kind of loving/hating that port. i think i still have it.

Around 8 hours on Hitman: Absolution. It wasn't even fun though, I couldn't get past a mission lol, in the strip club.

These days, as a student, I can still game for around 2-3 hours at a time. Usually just at weekend, but I like to have an hour/2 with my friends on battlefield, or dark souls, or whatever.

I once did 12 hours on cod nuketown weekend.

Started at 6pm and finished at 6am...

I woke up at 10 that day for work LMAO.

Felt great for some reason, smashed about 4 V'S though

Do Americans have V's

I've done 18 hours on Destiny on multiple occasions.

Gran Tourismo 1, about 28 Hours, completed the game in one sitting.

About 9 hours, when I was a teenager.

I can't do that anymore. Now I gotta take a long break after just 2 hours.

I once did 12 hours on cod nuketown weekend.

Started at 6pm and finished at 6am...

I woke up at 10 that day for work LMAO.

Felt great for some reason, smashed about 4 V'S though

Do Americans have V's

V as in Vagina?

Not very proud of it, but I clocked just over 23 hours in WoW: Cataclysm expansion on release.

I made short breaks for toilet only as I got ready to eat food on the table.

After session ended I had 10 empty cans of Monster, empty packages of chocolate, chips and following day I slept 16 hours straight (another record set).
Its why I gave up on MMOs because they are such a drain off your life with all the grinding and camping. It was worst in earlier MMOs like Everquest because if a raid goes wrong and you die, you not only lose experience points and a level, you have to do a corpse recovery for your items back naked and kept repeatedly dying just to get to your body

Gran Turismo 4, nurburgring 24 hour endurance in A spec mode. as a kid i thought this was a good idea.

Back