Your life depends on which Quarterback you choose to win one game

Does Brady come with belicheck, his defense, and Adam vinateri? Lmao
Brady as QB is more important than Belichick at HC IMO. Vinateri was amazing and while Brady has had good defenses I never feel they have been elite.

Brees is top ten IMO..I'm surprised by his ring count. :(

Doesn't matter last snap I put Bobby Boucher in and he'll win it for us.

Brady should be higher on my list he did so much with average talent over the years save for Randy Moss and Gronkowski the rest of his skilled players won’t even sniff the Hall of Fame
Reasons why Brady is the easy #1 choice:
  • He has the most Super Bowl rings of any QB in history by +2 (6x)
  • He has the most postseason wins of any QB in history by a whopping +14 wins (30 total) -- 2nd is Montana
  • He has the most total wins of any QB in history by an equally staggering +58 margin (268 total) -- 2nd is Peyton
  • He has the 2nd highest postseason winning percentage of any modern QB with 6+ games played (73.2%)-- behind Aikman
  • He has the 4th highest postseason winning percentage of any QB in history with 10+ games played (73.2%) -- behind Starr, Plunkett, Aikman
  • He has the 3rd highest overall win percentage of any QB in history (76.3%) -- behind Graham, Lamonica
  • He has over twice as many Game-Winning Drives in the postseason as any other QB in history (13)
  • He has nearly twice as many 4th Quarter Comebacks in the postseason as any other QB in history (9)
Yeah, he's the GOAT

Reasons why Brady is the easy #1 choice:
  • He has the most Super Bowl rings of any QB in history by +2 (6x)
  • He has the most postseason wins of any QB in history by a whopping +14 wins (30 total) -- 2nd is Montana
  • He has the most total wins of any QB in history by an equally staggering +58 margin (268 total) -- 2nd is Peyton
  • He has the 2nd highest postseason winning percentage of any modern QB with 6+ games played (73.2%)-- behind Aikman
  • He has the 4th highest postseason winning percentage of any QB in history with 10+ games played (73.2%) -- behind Starr, Plunkett, Aikman
  • He has the 3rd highest overall win percentage of any QB in history (76.3%) -- behind Graham, Lamonica
  • He has over twice as many Game-Winning Drives in the postseason than any other QB in history (13)
  • He has nearly twice as many 4th Quarter Comebacks in the postseason as any other QB in history (9)
Yeah, he's the GOAT

Damn mick...tell me you don’t have those stats memorized lol seriously I often argue with coworkers about contemporaries Payton and Brady.

and what I think is happening to Tom is what happened to him at Michigan with drew Henson. Tom just looks like Keith Jardine with his athleticism and two left shoes body rhythm.

But he is the best...most people look at Montana, Elway, even Aikman and see natural athletes with Brady not so much...though he is a very good athlete?!?!

and I’m a Brady homer since his days at Ann Arbor (which was Michigan’s last epoch of success) brady just needs some hip hop dance or Zumba classes

Damn mick...tell me you don’t have those stats memorized lol seriously I often argue with coworkers about contemporaries Payton and Brady.

and what I think is happening to Tom is what happened to him at Michigan with drew Henson. Tom just looks like Keith Jardine with his athleticism and two left shoes body rhythm.

But he is the best...most people look at Montana, Elway, even Aikman and see natural athletes with Brady not so much...though he is a very good athlete?!?!

and I’m a Brady homer since his days at Ann Arbor (which was Michigan’s last epoch of success) brady just needs some hip hop dance or Zumba classes
Brady has excellent, underrated footwork within the pocket. He's also kept his arm strength longer than any other quarterback. Big Ben's arm is done at 38. Brees is still accurate and effective, but has a noodle arm. Brady's biggest problem this season hasn't been his arm, it's been getting on the same page with his teammates and coaches. He's been missing long more than he's been missing short, which shows that the arm is still there. It's not their year, but he likely gets them to 11-5 and a win during Wild Card weekend before losing the next playoff game. It's a major improvement and they have potential to go further next season...

Montana should be in this conversation right behind Brady. Brady has 6 super bowl rings 20 seasons while Montana had 4 in 15 seasons which isn't that much higher of a rate.

Mahomes or Rodgers. Nobody else in NFL history can make the astounding plays needed to win absolutely any game you're in. Mahomes has what, 6 losses in his entire NFL career to this point?

Tom Brady records biggest half of his career, Buccaneers' TD record
i

Forget the slow starts that have hindered Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season.

With the Buccaneers' first playoff berth since 2007 on the line Saturday, the 43-year-old quarterback threw four touchdown passes in the first half against the Detroit Lions. Leonard Fournette tacked on a fifth TD on the ground, and Tampa Bay posted a franchise-record 410 total yards by halftime. It was the most first-half yards by any NFL team since 2010.
CreamyTornGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

All other things (special teams, coaching, defense, O-Line, supporting cast etc.) equal, Mahomes or Rodgers. Both have insane arms, both don't turn the ball over a lot, both can make those special plays.

Packers are an F level org. Garbage. They have held Godgers back forever.

I don't know. In this scenario, are we giving his coach to watch illegally recorded practices?
He went 0-5 against Mannings in the playoffs after spygate...
Brady haters have a bizarre habit of inventing fake stats.

Just one game?
Probably Lamar Jackson or Mahomes.
Steph Curry level fragile, but when on, unstoppable.

Brady just made the playoffs without all of that bullshit. Get a new argument.
He's also played in six Super Bowls, winning three, including racking up more total playoff wins and a higher playoff winning percentage than any of his QB contemporaries post-Spygate.

Don't take them seriously. Feel pity. It's a life of dirty needles for Brady trolls.

Back