Your life depends on which Quarterback you choose to win one game

Marino in this easy ass era where defenses cannot even breath on the receivers without getting a penalty would be insane...

Marino, Joe Montana, Manning, Brady, Russel Wilson.

In that order...

Otto Graham. Laugh all you want now. I'll be the only laughing when the rest of you are dead. He'll throw a TD, rush for a TD, and then pick six your scrub for a third TD.

Played ten seasons. Played in the championship every year and went 7-3.

Back up QB, Joe Montana.

Behind him, the GOAT Tom Brady.

Otto Graham. Laugh all you want now. I'll be the only laughing when the rest of you are dead. He'll throw a TD, rush for a TD, and then pick six your scrub for a third TD.

Back up QB, Joe Montana.

Brady can’t throw 15 yards even. All he does is dump passes

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

8. Brett Farve, because he's the only one i've heard of before

Eli Manning.

Among the all time great QB's would take Brady(and I don't think he's the GOAT but the whole argument he's GOAT is based on him winning games he probably shouldn't have won so I'm taking him).

Probably Matthew Stafford tbh, assuming it comes down to a game winning drive

If it's just a game? Then GOAT Allen.

As a raised Lions fan would not.

In today's NFL...

Rodgers gets the most favor from the officials...combined with his talent, he's top 2 with Brady.

As a raised Lions fan would not.

In today's NFL...

Rodgers gets the most favor from the officials...combined with his talent, he's top 2 with Brady.

For game winning drives that a touchdown is needed, I'm pretty sure Stafford has the most comebacks. When it comes to FG's there's a lot in front of him.

For game winning drives that a touchdown is needed, I'm pretty sure Stafford has the most comebacks. When it comes to FG's there's a lot in front of him.

Stafford also has a shit ton of comebacks because I'm willing to bet the Lions have spent more time trailing than Rogers or Brady.

Comebacks are thrilling an fun, but I'd rather never be down

Last edited:
I'd pick a more modern QB since the rise of the West Coast Offense because however great the older QBs were, with their toolsets, they couldn't cut it.
  1. Brady
  2. Montana
  3. Peyton
  4. Mahomes
  5. Elway

Back up QB, Joe Montana.

Legit lold

I'd pick a more modern QB since the rise of the West Coast Offense because however great the older QBs were, with their toolsets, they couldn't cut it.
  1. Brady
  2. Montana
  3. Peyton
  4. Mahomes
  5. Elway

Brady should be higher on my list he did so much with average talent over the years save for Randy Moss and Gronkowski the rest of his skilled players won’t even sniff the Hall of Fame

Back