your impressions if khabib did what conor is doing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Brah, shouldn't your family be throwing you off a rooftop right now? How do you have time to use this forum?

"i have a muslim friend"="i have a black friend"= youre a racist trying to hide your racism. typical LOL.

First of all, Islam is not a race. I'm slightly surprised I have to explain that to you (even in spite of the wildly illogical nature of the rest of your posts in this thread).

And instead of trying to refute or discuss the point I make, you resort to accusations and name-calling.

I'm assuming from your username that you were born in '92, which only makes you three years younger than me. I find that somewhat sad and discouraging for our planet's prospects. I used to "argue" like you too, but that was when I was in Jr and Senior high school when I didn't really have my own identity yet and passionately regurgitated my father's political beliefs as if they were my own. I recommend enrolling in a university and taking some Logic classes in the philosophy department. It would really do you some good, and I say that with sincere earnestness.

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

Give the man some credit and stop acting like they both at the same level.

He still actively practices and supports an ideology I put on the same level as white supremacy.

So none of any of this matters.

First of all, Islam is not a race. I'm slightly surprised I have to explain that to you (even in spite of the wildly illogical nature of the rest of your posts in this thread).

And instead of trying to refute or discuss the point I make, you resort to accusations and name-calling.

I'm assuming from your username that you were born in '92, which only makes you three years younger than me. I find that somewhat sad and discouraging for our planet's prospects. I used to "argue" like you too, but that was when I was in Jr and Senior high school when I didn't really have my own identity yet and passionately regurgitated my father's political beliefs as if they were my own. I recommend enrolling in a university and taking some Logic classes in the philosophy department. It would really do you some good, and I say that with sincere earnestness.
i would recommend you visiting a psychiatrist, a psychologist couldnt hack it. you need chemical intervention.

He still actively practices and supports an ideology I put on the same level as white supremacy.

So none of any of this matters.
youre retarded if you compare islam to white supremacy. i mean your iq must be in the 80s at best. i shouldnt even be required to explain this to you and the fact that i might need to proves my point.

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

He publicly called Conor a rapist, even when it is not proven he is a rapist. Don't you think that is pretty low compared to Conor's joke of her wife being a towel?

You are right they are not the same level.
One made funny jokes about towels and goats and the other called for someone to get Charlie Heboed for a perceived slight against Islam.

If Khabib joked about Christianity I wouldn't give a damn, would be amused more than anything, wish he would try that. If people could just joke about each others religion without taking offense the world would be a better place. Its when you put something on a pedestal and make it off limits for ridicule it becomes something sinister.

4631-lec12-1536x865.jpg
dd8dfef0cbd70b7486dccbe54112bf42.jpg

i would recommend you visiting a psychiatrist, a psychologist couldnt hack it. you need chemical intervention.

Lol that was funny and clever. But further avoiding the topic at hand only reaffirms that you don't really understand the big picture, and are indeed a part of the problem I alluded to earlier. Sad part is you probably live in the West. I will never understand that. Wouldn't you be happier where people share you beliefs and values?

Imagine what Kahbib would do if he came home from a hot bath with the boys to find his wife out of costume dancing in the mirror to the smash Tyron Woodley hit - Ima Eat Yo Ass
Khabib hates black music and culture.
<JRSmith40>

Lol that was funny and clever. But further avoiding the topic at hand only reaffirms that you don't really understand the big picture, and are indeed a part of the problem I alluded to earlier. Sad part is you probably live in the West. I will never understand that. Wouldn't you be happier where people share you beliefs and values?
I live where im from. you realize some people convert dont you?

Just reading the TS's posts melts my brain. He's as articulate as a jousting contest that uses wet dildos.

I live where im from. you realize some people convert dont you?

You were born in the West then converted to Islam without parental/familial influence? If your parents and grandparents were also Muslim I'm assuming they share your values. Making me wonder why they immigrated to the West. In a perfect world (where you had the financial security/means of income lined up) you must dream of moving to a stable Islamic state, eh? I would if I was you. That or aspire to do my part to convert my home nation into an Islamic state maybe.

I'm not a Christian. Damn, you're 0/10 now? So hilarious watching you out yourself as a nutcase.

Back