your impressions if khabib did what conor is doing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
I didn't know Muslim supremacists could barely type? ;)
you white supremacists are a bunch of bitches. you act tough then a couple of antifa boys slap you around and there you are crying and shit. at least the original white supremacists put up a fight. nowadays youre a bunch of tap machines getting slapped around and constantly crying LOL.

I'm half white, for the record. I'm not American, secondly. Thirdly, you're a fat wanker. And finally, antifa gets their shit pushed in every time they start a fight, you even YouTube assclown? Antifa Portland ring any bells? Damn, you're dumb bro.

you white supremacists are a bunch of bitches. you act tough then a couple of antifa boys slap you around and there you are crying and shit.

add the above to things you've already called people in this thread - mainly Brentan Tarrant and Hitler/Nazis

only 3 pages deep and now you've nowhere to go. Learn a little restraint boy, the ladies will appreciate it.

we get it you hate 1.6 billion people. trump is the climax of american stupidity.

I see what you're saying, but you don't get it. A good buddy of mine is Muslim and some of the greatest people I've met are Muslim. Unfortunately the silent majority are irrelevant. It's that majority who should be trying to wipe out this extremist bullshit.

Threatening someone's life over an insult is not fucking okay. That's what people like you, people like me, and all people on the planet should be concerned about and talking about. Instead you're talking about "honour" and other weird shit. Even if you would never take someone's life yourself over this, the fact that you're celebrating Kahbib's response as "noble" makes you a BIG part of the problem. So yes, people like you and Khabib are people we don't like (aka people who are part of the problem of extremist/violent Islam).

I'm half white, for the record. I'm not American, secondly. Thirdly, you're a fat wanker. And finally, antifa gets their shit pushed in every time they start a fight, you even YouTube assclown? Antifa Portland ring any bells? Damn, you're dumb bro.
you hate antifa so much? youre exposing yourself. but fact remains youre the ones i hear crying lately not antifa. damn pathetic your type filled insta, facebook, youtube playing the damn victim and youre here telling me theyre pushing shit in? HAHAHA. you have it backwards little wannabe nazi.

add the above to things you've already called people in this thread - mainly Brentan Tarrant and Hitler/Nazis

only 3 pages deep and now you've nowhere to go. Learn a little restraint boy, the ladies will appreciate it.
so? i still dont get your point. what are you trying to say brentan? you started anti religion comments within your very first comment and youre complaining if i call you brentan tarrant?

I didnt see anything Connor was saying involve race or religion at all.
It said she looked like a towel and might possibly be a goat in disguise.
Those are pretty tame insults.
Especially when everyone knows for certain Khabib is a misogynist, homophobe. He gets upset if someone listens to hip hop music in his country.
The guy is retarded.
Or maybe this is all a big drama for the next WWE ppv. (Edit- WME)

If khabib was accused of rape everyone would say he is a stone age Muslim.. whoops people already do that.

I see what you're saying, but you don't get it. A good buddy of mine is Muslim and some of the greatest people I've met are Muslim. Unfortunately the silent majority are irrelevant. It's that majority who should be trying to wipe out this extremist bullshit.

Threatening someone's life over an insult is not fucking okay. That's what people like you, people like me, and all people on the planet should be concerned about and talking about. Instead you're talking about "honour" and other weird shit. Even if you would never take someone's life yourself over this, the fact that you're celebrating Kahbib's response as "noble" makes you a BIG part of the problem. So yes, people like you and Khabib are people we don't like (aka people who are part of the problem of extremist/violent Islam).
"i have a muslim friend"="i have a black friend"= youre a racist trying to hide your racism. typical LOL.

so? i still dont get your point. what are you trying to say brentan?

I don't normally presume to know anything about anyone online..but 100% you have no friends in the real world. Sucks to be you man. Wise up, quit being this guy and who knows...

What are you talking about? There are rules. Your thread title: "your impressions if khabib did what conor is doing." That means that Khabib would do something similar to Conor only the roles would be reversed. So that automatically doesn't mean Khabib would be doing anything that deviates wildly from what Conor has done. Conor has basically only made a jab at Khabib's wife's traditional clothing. That's something completely different from her sexual behavior. So it would not make sense if Khabib would comment on Dee's sexual behavior if he would be doing the same things as Conor has done.

Ah, the use of logic. What sight for sore eyes around here.

Hell yeah, I hate Antifa, they're thug pieces of shit masquerading as victims, just like you lot. They're also pussies stand alone like I guarantee you are. Calling a Pacific Islander white, mate, you're a fucking truck load of dog shite, hahaha. TS thinks only whites hate antifa, hahahahahaha. Shit gets better and better.

I don't normally presume to know anything about anyone online..but 100% you have no friends in the real world. Sucks to be you man. Wise up, quit being this guy and who knows...
LOL are you talking to yourself in the mirror? youre making hateful comments in this forum repeatedly and youre telling people to quit being a certain way?

Hell yeah, I hate Antifa, they're thug pieces of shit masquerading as victims, just like you lot. They're also pussies stand alone like I guarantee you are. Calling a Pacific Islander white, mate, you're a fucking truck load of dog shite, hahaha. TS thinks only whites hate antifa, hahahahahaha. Shit gets better and better.
the leader of a far right neo nazi party in germany is married to a middle easterner. you get my vibe? there are asians who love hitler and think hes cool! weird? i know! youre one of those guys i guess?

TS outs himself as an anti-white racist. Always the same ruse, starts out playing the victim, then the shoddy low-IQ crafted mask drops. And ta-da, look, yet another racist piece of shit Muslim hiding behind victimhood. Holy shit, that is one of a kind, never saw that coming, hahaha.

TS outs himself as an anti-white racist. Always the same ruse, starts out playing the victim, then the shoddy low-IQ crafted mask drops. And ta-da, look, yet another racist piece of shit Muslim hiding behind victimhood. Holy shit, that is one of a kind, never saw that coming, hahaha.
"Racist Muslim piece of shit hiding behind victimhoom" LOL are you talking to yourself minus the word muslim that is. Racist piece of shit hiding behind victimhood LOL.

Back