your impressions if khabib did what conor is doing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

Give the man some credit and stop acting like they both at the same level.

Conor doesn't have a wife. And calling someone a rapist when they haven't been proven so is much worse than dissing religion as far as I'm concerned. Conor is a POS. Khabib is a stone age living idiot.

Conor doesn't have a wife. And calling someone a rapist when they haven't been proven so is much worse than dissing religion as far as I'm concerned. Conor is a POS. Khabib is a stone age living idiot.
nah its not. its still not disrespecting millions of people who have nothing to do with this. Conor is disrespecting Muslims, dagestanies and people who have nothing to do with this. calling someone a rapist is still between you and him. once you attack fans religions, countries etc youre at a new level of low.

So basically if Khabib would say Dee had an ugly dress during a church ceremony? I wouldn't care.

Or maybe that she is an ugly dress. Still wouldn't care.

you get the point he has no wife but he has a baby sitter named dee devlin. khabib could trash that ass if he chose to. but unlike conor hes not a bitch.

I think it would have been better if Khabib just ignored Conor. No need to stoop down to Conor’s level. Khabib’s domination over Conor is all that needs to be said.

i don't see the need to start a religion war: Conor is as christian as Khabib.

You know there is a major double standard and a lot of racism. I dont judge a person by their culture but through their actions.

Lol if khabib had done the bus attack and was accused of rape.

The mcgregorcels on here would say he's part of a Muslim rape gang and Isis.

Clowns supporting a clown, it will blow up in their faces though.

Mcgregor can't help himself.

So basically if Khabib would say Dee had an ugly dress during a church ceremony? I wouldn't care.
he could reply in a million ways. call her a slut, bitch or say that under the towel its dee devlin and little jacky has his genes in him. its really not hard to insult ppl if youre willing to go low.

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

Give the man some credit and stop acting like they both at the same level.

Khabib is encouraging very dangerous zealots to commit murder over some jokes in poor taste ffs. Can't get any lower, sleazier, or straight up fucked than that.

@mhyh92

Last edited:
he could reply in a million ways. call her a slut, bitch or say that under the towel its dee devlin and little jacky has his genes in him. its really not hard to insult ppl if youre willing to go low.

That wouldn't really be what Conor did. Being a slut or a towel are two very different things, IMO. You need to take everything Conor said but give a Christian spin to it or an Irish spin to it.

Conor is your typical keyboard warrior, when shit gets real, he cowers away.

McGregor-eyes.gif

That wouldn't really be what Conor did. Being a slut or a towel are two very different things, IMO. You need to take everything Conor said but give a Christian spin to it or an Irish spin to it.
there is no rules son. japan hit usa with some planes usa nuked their ass. you bring wife into this then your wife is off the reservations. he can do whatever he wants say whatever he wants and there is nothing you or him can do about it. but the man isnt as low as the irish rat.

conor is a bitch was bringing up jesus repeatedly in the presser thinking khabib will say something disrespectful. ignorant fool he is.

Muslims respect Jesus.

Back