Your ideal President

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If only your pick mattered, which person alive now (who is also eligible) would be your ideal choice or close to your ideal choice for President? Explain why.

Whoever runs on the platform of legalized marijuana and nothing else.

For starters, it would be nice to have a president who's not a war criminal.

I don't think it matters who the president is until congress (and the electorate by extension) have a more unified agenda.

If only your pick mattered, which person alive now (who is also eligible) would be your ideal choice or close to your ideal choice for President? Explain why.

Rudy Guiliani - man knows his shit, should have seen NYC before him
Judge Judy - does not listen to bs
Ben Shapiro - one of the most politically intelligent dudes and supports the constitution but he is still too young

gif-id4-speechgif.gif

giphy.gif

i generally just vote against whoever george bush jr supports just to cancel out his vote. this election wont be different.

An alien of extreme intelligence, God, a friendly lizard person.

I am sure I will get ridiculed for this, but I think Oprah Winfrey would do nicely.

- A multi billionaire (real one) who did it on her own. Came from literally less than nothing. Built a fairly classy company and charity that treats customers and employees well and does a lot of good.

-She actually could fund her own campaign
- I suspect she would have a left of center platform, but not absurdly so. Right where I am at.
-She knows how to handle herself in front of a camera and audience.
- Very connected already with prominent people and other world leaders.
-She has a HUGE, very loyal support base already. She could easily get elected.

I think James Mattis would do a good job. He would probably do sone things i disagree with, but he is a very fair person and not corrupt. Also doesnt seem the type to be bought.

I am sure I will get ridiculed for this, but I think Oprah Winfrey would do nicely.

- A multi billionaire (real one) who did it on her own. Came from literally less than nothing. Built a fairly classy company and charity that treats customers and employees well and does a lot of good.

- I suspect she would have a left of center platform, but not absurdly so. Right where I am at.
You son of a ;)

underrated at least
920e25ba-cfba-4f1f-85b3-d4d0b71b9195.jpg

Last edited:
I don't need or want a leader so I would vote for myself. I also don't like to follow so there is no way I would listen to a thing I said or did.

Oprah has zero relevant experience, though. I'm kind of gathering that that's the point of the thread--who would you pick who isn't running or likely to run? And Oprah's a fine choice given that, but I doubt she'd be as good as someone like Clinton.

For me, he might have too much baggage, but I'd like to see Gavin Newsom take a shot eventually. Jerry Brown would be good. Among non-politicians, I suppose Buffett would be the best pick that I know of (and if I had to pick a conservative non-politician, it would be Munger).

Back