Your ideal mansion style and location?

Malibu_Beach_House_at_MariSol_Malibu.1.jpg

ultimately-luxurious-malibu-beach-house-14.jpg

th

Malibu beach front/close to beach.

I don’t want the biggest mansion or whatever, I have homes in Shanghai, Germany and LA, once I retire I’m hoping to sell those and own one bitchin’ place out in the bu.

Only thing is tax/upkeep because LA is a fucker for those but here’s hoping.

And of course certain outstanding posters are welcome to stop by, including but not limited to:

@Clippy @MMA since 1993 @Zer @Red Beard @JabToucher @genecop @Revolver @loyalyolayal @zapataxiv @Only Here for Attachments

<{monica}>

<GinJuice>

Malibu_Beach_House_at_MariSol_Malibu.1.jpg

ultimately-luxurious-malibu-beach-house-14.jpg

th

Malibu beach front/close to beach.

I don’t want the biggest mansion or whatever, I have homes in Shanghai, Germany and LA, once I retire I’m hoping to sell those and own one bitchin’ place out in the bu.

Only thing is tax/upkeep because LA is a fucker for those but here’s hoping.

And of course certain outstanding posters are welcome to stop by, including but not limited to:

@Clippy @MMA since 1993 @Zer @Red Beard @JabToucher @genecop @Revolver @loyalyolayal @zapataxiv @Only Here for Attachments
@Cole train @Ottawaguy
Much appreciated brother. It really sucks not being able to like posts right now. I'm trying to lay low. Hahaha

If you're ever in the Dallas ft worth area, the beers are on me.

I'd be fine with the Fallingwater house

73abe7ba71023da4df315f57e3b7f46c.jpg

If you were rich. To even afford a mansion then utilities dont matter to you

Many find out just the opposite and become house poor. From sports stars to actors to people who inherit money. Many people don't consider the costs and future earnings. Those expensive homes aren't always easy to sell when they want to get rid of it because the pool of potential buyers is so small.

cabin1-4-793x526.jpg

Wide open spaces indoors and out and not another soul for at least a 3-mile buffer :)
While I love this style, I have a issue with abutting gables. This seems like an invitation for leaks ( as the snow is illustrating in the photo). Someone with home construction experience correct me if I am wrong.

LOL at a mansion.

I feel like a mansion is usually just overdoing it.
100% agree.

Give me a small house with 2 bathrooms, one room for me, one guess room, a small workshop and a small home gym.

With the rest of the money buy land.. bunch of. I love planting stuff for eating.

There's this game called Battlefield Hardline (2015) and there are 2 houses that you go through that are hella impressive.

One looks like it's in the Hollywood hills overlooking LA at night which I think looks amazing. Has a greenhouse, guest house, indoor gun range, putting green, tennis courts, infinity pool, and a little club with a DJ and dance floor. I imagine inviting Demi Lovato or Joy Taylor over and blowing dem backs out.

I would want a house near where I live already, but would love a house in a nice historic part of Charleston, South Carolina or somewhere in Europe like Austria. The house though, I would love a castle.
upload_2020-4-9_11-55-27.jpeg

Underground bunker, hollowed-out mountain style, with aquaponics labs and fungus garden

Evander Holyfields Mansion.

$1,000,000 a year to maintain.

[yt]

One of North Americas largest swimming pools.

maxresdefault.jpg

His ex-mansion, I should say.

Evander Holyfields Mansion.

$1,000,000 a year to maintain.

[yt]

One of North Americas largest swimming pools.

maxresdefault.jpg

His ex-mansion, I should say.

He's a prime example of people getting rich quick and not understanding how to handle it. If he had $20 million in cash at one time, he could have lived comfortably just putting it in a bank.

Back