Your ideal mansion style and location?

I'd love to have one of those contemporary houses in the Hollywood Hills (Bird streets or Outpost Estates) with nice view of the city and pool at the edge of the property

Kind of like Calvin Klein's house

BN-JB382_0625pp_P_20150623164944.jpg

I don’t need a mansion, just a nice enough place with acreage, as far away from the city as possible.

Country life > city life

I seen a feature on Easter Island on Ancient Aliens, I wonder if somebody could buy that whole island if they had enough money? Do people still live there? It's way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere in the ocean and looked like a nice size island to be so far away from everything.

private island with good waves and a nice house
Sultans-island-maldives-surfing-e1512750921356.jpg

I find a quaint, modest home in a safe neighborhood suitable to my needs. A house a little larger than my present home would be perfect.

I am not impressed by pools, jacuzzis, hot tubs, or private ponds. Things I would be searching for in a home: 2,000+ square feet, 4+ bedrooms, a yard surrounded with trees and bushes. The attached yards need more trees.

(1)
Classic-Brick-Walls-House-Large-Houses-With-Nice-Lawns-930x595.jpg

Plantation-House-004.jpg

(2)
genMid.09914824_H.jpg

(3)
nice-houses-for-sale.jpg

I'd like to have the house from Invisible Man somewhere in the Napa Valley

I have a friend with a house on Silverado Trail. He built the house himself by hand, and that's where the coolness just starts.

Oscar Isaac’s home in Ex Machina

I find a quaint, modest home in a safe neighborhood suitable to my needs. A house a little larger than my present home would be perfect.

I am not impressed by pools, jacuzzis, hot tubs, or private ponds. Things I would be searching for in a home: 2,000+ square feet, 4+ bedrooms, a yard surrounded with trees and bushes. The attached yards need more trees.

(1)

Plantation-House-004.jpg

(2)
genMid.09914824_H.jpg

(3)
nice-houses-for-sale.jpg

Beautiful homes. you can find those in Breignisville, PA for about 350K. Thats where I would love to live and work at Amazon. I got low dreams.

Small bungalow in La Jolla would be fine. A case study home would be very cool.

case-study-house-22-cover-660x330.png

wk_5637f8d2de5a5.jpg

any house on the strand section of manhattan beach,CA would suffice. I think Kendrick lamar just bought one there. they cost a minimum of 7 million and up to 20 million dollars. I would have a beach front condo down the street where I would take my whores and skanks.
this one costs 16 million.
10_SB20052930_01.jpg

Last edited:
2 stall garage main level, where the kitchen, main bath, and living room are part of the garage with enough space for a large work bench. Then a small loft for a single bedroom and small shower room. Small basement for furnace/water heater/laundry.

What else does a guy need?

It's all about the property, I don't need a fancy house. A private cove on the Oregon coast or a secluded valley in the Cascades would do nicely.

A nice mansion on off the ocean on the foot of the mountains

Malibu_Beach_House_at_MariSol_Malibu.1.jpg

ultimately-luxurious-malibu-beach-house-14.jpg

th

Malibu beach front/close to beach.

I don’t want the biggest mansion or whatever, I have homes in Shanghai, Germany and LA, once I retire I’m hoping to sell those and own one bitchin’ place out in the bu.

Only thing is tax/upkeep because LA is a fucker for those but here’s hoping.

And of course certain outstanding posters are welcome to stop by, including but not limited to:

@Clippy @MMA since 1993 @Zer @Red Beard @JabToucher @genecop @Revolver @loyalyolayal @zapataxiv @Only Here for Attachments
@Cole train @Ottawaguy

Last edited:
Back