Your highest jump rope count

I had three jump ropes at one point. One with the plastic beads, one of rope with plastic handles, and a nice leather one with ball-bearing wood handles. So yeah, three is my highest jump rope count.

WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST JUMP ROPE COUNT.
Today i did jump rope and counted 120 but then i tripped on the rope,else could have done >150.
THEN i was wondering how much counts can fighters do since they do jump rope regularly.

If it is until the first trip, I could probably do 10 minutes if I had a few attempts. That would be about 1200-1500.

Today i did jump rope and counted 120 but then i tripped on the rope,else could have done >150.
THEN i was wondering how much counts can fighters do since they do jump rope regularly.
Everyone here is hating because 120 isn't a whole lot but just keep going, pretty soon you'll be at the point where it's essentially indefinite

I can easily to 20-30 minutes continuous with a pretty fast rope and not make any or very few trip ups. It's just something I've been doing for years even in middle school wrestling and football we would do quite a bit of skipping.

Nowadays I usually do 25 minute workouts with my crossrope switching between heavier and lighter cables, so there's some breaks. I try to mix it up a lot, cross overs, double unders etc.

When I was in elementary school I won the Jump Rope for Heart contest in the gym. I jump roped without failure or breaks for almost an hour. I was a hopping machine back then. Now a days, I'd be lucky to do it for a few minutes without messing up.

I can easily to 20-30 minutes continuous with a pretty fast rope and not make any or very few trip ups. It's just something I've been doing for years even in middle school wrestling and football we would do quite a bit of skipping.

Nowadays I usually do 25 minute workouts with my crossrope switching between heavier and lighter cables, so there's some breaks. I try to mix it up a lot, cross overs, double unders etc.
How do you like the crossrope?? I was thinking about getting it but it's kinda expensive... Worth it?

How do you like the crossrope?? I was thinking about getting it but it's kinda expensive... Worth it?

It's awesome. Especially with the new cables that can be used outside. It's annoying when you have a jive jump rope that can only be used in a gym.

no clue

I don't think i've ever not messed up while jumping rope, never thought to count - can go an hour though

Back