Your Go To Self-Defense Gameplan?

Shovel hook to the liver, knee to groin, then another liver shot-or kidney shot if he turns a little. Possibly a right hook/elbow to the chin or an elbow across his eyes and nose. If he's still standing, go for the clinch and knee the head. Finish with straight left to the liver, another ball shot, and a headbutt. Done.

You got alpha maled by a man willing to stake his claim.

You sent in your friend to handle the dirty work. Definition of a bully. Did you enjoy your schadenfreude?

I'd probably just see what he does.

All he can really do is try to hit me, usually people can't punch for shit.

You got alpha maled by a man willing to stake his claim.

You sent in your friend to handle the dirty work. Definition of a bully. Did you enjoy your schadenfreude?

You must have got lost.
The standup forum is reserved for intelligent posts. Go back to the regular forum

If someone was adamant on starting a fight with me I'd pop them with a stiff jab when in range, and follow up with a straight to the liver.

Back up after, reset and see if he tried again and rinse/repeat without causing much visible damage.

I'd probably just see what he does.

All he can really do is try to hit me, usually people can't punch for shit.

He could make a thread on Sherdog asking people how to beat you up, for "self-defense"

Most guys bum rush with haymakers and attempt to inflict dain bramage.

Teeps are excellent at maintaining your distance. The jab is garbage. Clinch work with knees and elbows are great.

Also... the average joe has no ground game. Morote Gari ftw (double leg for all y'all non Judoka)

He could make a thread on Sherdog asking people how to beat you up, for "self-defense"

I know plenty of ways to beat someone up. I was asking what THEIR GO TO would be.

Not great at anything, but have train in boxing, mt, bjj and wrestling.

I know I know its better to avoid it walk away blah blah blah, but hiding in a stall bru, grow a pair!

I know plenty of ways to beat someone up. I was asking what THEIR GO TO would be.

Not great at anything, but have train in boxing, mt, bjj and wrestling.

sound like a regular Bruce Lee:D

there's a video on my facebook feed of a pro boxer handling a drunk guy trying to fight him. Drunk dude tries to punch boxer and he simply and nonchalantly turns his head the direction the punch is going and makes the punch miss. The drunk guy falls over because he's unbalanced and well, drunk. Wish I can post it here because it's hilarious but don't know how to do facebook videos.

you know maybe you could just let women train in the gym without perving openly on them. you could avoid the situations, prevention is better than cure

Fuck that.....besides, those women want to be perved on, thats why they dress they way they do.

phoenix jones showed leg kicks work in a street fight
I'd probably emulate the worlds most powerful super hero and spam leg kicks until my drunken opponent runs into a straight right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back