Your first moves in the Zombie Apocalypse

I think I'd watch something unrelated to zombies... like Superbad or The Fugitive

Edit: My bad, thought it said "First movies..."

Board up windows and drop bars on doors first, we have a months supply of food and water.

Call my apocalypse go team and activate plan Alpha. Call parents and explain what plan alpha means for their farm. In plan alpha the team makes it there in two weeks once initial trouble has calmed down. Once everyone is settled into new reality plan Beta begins.

Plan Beta involves securing team members plane from local air field and flying to family yacht. It's off an island so hopefully safe, if not we can live at sea, we have a desalination plant, will raid coastal areas for parts and extra supplies.

Friend of mine has a dairy fram about 2 hour drive .... as long as I can get out of the city.
Uncle got a wood cabin in the north of quebec.

only way to get there is a plane that land on the nearest lake.

anyone that could get there would survive till their natural death.

endless supply of deer, moose, Hare, fish and clean water

Uncle got a wood cabin in the north of quebec.

only way to get there is a plane that land on the nearest lake.

anyone that could get there would survive till their natural death.

endless supply of deer, moose, Hare, fish and clean water

flyin would def be a problem.

My problem would be if/when other hmans came to steel the cows. Dude has a couple hunting rifles but nowhere near enough to protect against a dozen armed dudes.

It kicks off now, without warning. News reports coming in all over about the infected.

What do you do.

What do you do.

First thing, grab my go bag, ammo, rifle, pistols.
Load up vehicle.
Check up on family have them all get to the closest spot we can for rendezvous, if not tell them to follow Check list and hole up with friends.
Drive to the local NG armory and jack a up armored humvee.
Edit: raid Dicks sporting goods and bimart
Go to mountains with family, commandeer ranch near me, build palisaded wall.
Scavenge
Profit.

What's to stop someome from taking the ranch from you? Go to the mountains? You and every other yokel.

First thing I do is board up the windows with my prefabbed and precut/drilled sheets. Put out radio call to MAG members on our secure (securish, no radio comms are 100%) radio channel. Fill up any vessel in the house with water if water is still on, otherwise I have a few hundred gallons on standby. Ensure my food prep logs are up to date. If power is off, begin pressure canning all of the meat and produce I can with the propane stove(s). Fire up wood stove and begin securing wood in the house. Prepare genny. Reinforce entry ways with hard armor. Stage weapons for response, stage armor for response.

Determine threat matrix. Begin building more on local community connections. Transition from wage slave to militant farmer.

That's just the first 8 hours or so.

Go to poland and fuck myself to death.

An interesting query I had not considered. I'm going to lean towards no. They must be human because I do like a woman who is active and not just a hole. I think fear would overcome me if cornered by two curvy zombie babes and kill the erection.

Zombie chicks... when a toothy blowjob is the least of your problems LOL

Classic pop culture zombies don't scare me. With enough ammo, it would be a lay up for a generic local police station - they could clear the entire city. Not to mention the military vs zombies. It wouldn't even be competitive. Even if they were the sprinting zombies.

If they spread the virus more easily than just by biting, though, if a touch alone could transmit it and few of them tainted the water supply, etc. - then it's just game over. A "choke on them" ending, for sure.

I would begin by making a series of phone calls to activate a militia and focus on food production, and defence.

Then I would execute a series of raids on local drug stores to secure medical care.

Then I’d develop a relationship with a medical doctor if not already done.

After that I would focus on ammo and weapon stockpiling in anticipation to grow my fighting force.

If local security and basic needs are achieved I would start sending out scouts to begin diplomatic and economic relationships with other clans.

i literally have no want need or intention to live in a zombie post apocalyptic world. i always found peoples necessity to keep living to be funny especially in a world like that with 0 hope as if the current reality we have isn't hopeless enough lol. at any rate, should society turn into shit im running straight to CVS or Walgreen, raiding all their pain killers and having 1 or 2 banger of nights before i OD and peace the fuck out of this hell hole.

Hitting up pharmacies and arms stores for all the good shit.

It kicks off now, without warning. News reports coming in all over about the infected.

What do you do.

What do you do.

First thing, grab my go bag, ammo, rifle, pistols.
Load up vehicle.
Check up on family have them all get to the closest spot we can for rendezvous, if not tell them to follow Check list and hole up with friends.
Drive to the local NG armory and jack a up armored humvee.
Edit: raid Dicks sporting goods and bimart
Go to mountains with family, commandeer ranch near me, build palisaded wall.
Scavenge
Profit.

You don't already have a designated rendezvous and you think the (likely renegade) NG is just going to tilt-nipple and let you swipe their gear? You're dead inside of a week.

blood in blood out
heat
hard boiled
those would be my first movies in the zombie apocalypse

- I would welcome those stupid zombies to my garden!

R.7226cb97d36478c839e400e43aaa57df

Go up that hot 22yr old Filipino Chick who works at the food court in the mall by me and ask her if she want's to bang for a few days in a row - since we're going die anyway.

Drive a semi into Bass Pro Shop the week before.

Load up the box with Guns, ammo, tac clothes , flash lights, fishing gear , lots of boots n socks, as much water proof shot as I can find. Tons of water n matches.

Get myself friends and Family to a boat off coast and go to Epsteins Island ... . Kill any people on it and set up shop.

Back