Your first moves in the Zombie Apocalypse

hmmm I love my family but in that type of extreme live or death scenario...hmm nah sorry but you are on your own, maybe just make sure I leave them in the safest way possible but wife and I alone have a better chance of survival... I live in the city so probably I would get out of the city and go to an isolated area, I would try to get together with people who have guns and create a fort of some type

Probably take over the nearest police station then start hording hot chicks for my harem.

an-elderly-moroccan-man-lets-himself-be-photographed-with-a-vulture-picture-id1036582976

My pets look forward to it

Grab a bunch of cold weapons to hack at zombies and go live in a forrest probably

I'd be in trouble if it started now, I'm drunk.

hmmm I love my family but in that type of extreme live or death scenario...hmm nah sorry but you are on your own, maybe just make sure I leave them in the safest way possible but wife and I alone have a better chance of survival... I live in the city so probably I would get out of the city and go to an isolated area, I would try to get together with people who have guns and create a fort of some type
What do you have to offer the fort?

What do you have to offer the fort?
lol I know you dont know me and we are just talking shit here but since you ask, I know I have the type of personal skills that I will easily make friends with the tough people with guns and not only that but I would take some type of political position among a group of people so Im pretty confident I would actually be one of the people who organize the formation of the fort

lol I know you dont know me and we are just talking shit here but since you ask, I know I have the type of personal skills that I will easily make friends with the tough people with guns and not only that but I would take some type of political position among a group of people so Im pretty confident I would actually be one of the people who organize the formation of the fort
Yeah, you're not allowed in the fort. Too many thoughts.

Do my best to find a Latina and a black chick, both with ample breasts and juicy asses, for a threesome.

Are they both zombies?

An interesting query I had not considered. I'm going to lean towards no. They must be human because I do like a woman who is active and not just a hole. I think fear would overcome me if cornered by two curvy zombie babes and kill the erection.

I would need more information as what stage we are in.

Assuming it started in China and was being reported in California or New York first, but people in suburban IL were not freaking out and looting yet; I would gather my firearms and ammo, my generators, tools, etc. Load my RV with supplies and extra gas and head towards my place in the UP of Michigan.

Friend of mine has a dairy fram about 2 hour drive .... as long as I can get out of the city.

Back