Your first moves in the Zombie Apocalypse

Only one answer...

wzkKNs8.gif

Lock up, load up the guns and start keeping watch. There’s always enough food in the house to stretch for a couple months, and there are hundreds of square miles of woods behind my house if we need to bug out on our ATVs.

If you’re in a city you’re pretty much screwed.

I would start by taking over the luxury towers in which I currently live (should be easy since the armed security that works here I’ve been super cool with for a while)… then I would start using my reach with friends that have literal armories of weaponry to help me fortify and do supply runs.

Essentially, I would start my campaign as the fucking KING of Los Angeles!

Raid the supermarket up the road. Then bunker in my home and fortify it. Clean all my sinks and bathtubs fill them with water with my pots and pans for a water source.

Btw in Australia no guns here

go to my dads. middle of nowhere. spring fed well, stocked cellar with canned goods. deep freezer full of meat. have generators to power said deep freeze and a fuel farm with 2 1500 gallon fuel tanks to keep generators going. i just gotta make it there when shit does happen.

It's like the beginning of promethius for most of you

I'm British and as you yanks know we all live in castles. I'd pull up the drawbridge, and man the canons. The crocodiles in my moat would have a field day with them.

Subjects don't own cannons.........;) So you must be talking about your 'Murican' castle with Gators in them.

I've got a big house with heaps of food and water, booze, zombie resistant shutters over the windows and easily reinforced entry points.

Soon to come will be solar, batteries and a large water tank.

I'm going home, reinforcing several points then just chilling with a nice glass of wine.

drink beers, go outside, get bitten. From what I've seen in movies and tv, surviving that shit seems like ton of work with no reward. Best to just join the winning team from the start.

1. Start a thread
2. Add a poll
3. take a shower
4. check thread - throw a like or add a comment to keep it on the front page
5. check the fridge
6. fuck it, order pizza
7. check thread
I'm not letting no zombie apocalypse change the routine I've grown accustomed to

1. Start a thread
2. Add a poll
3. take a shower
4. check thread - throw a like or add a comment to keep it on the front page
5. check the fridge
6. fuck it, order pizza
7. check thread
I'm not letting no zombie apocalypse change the routine I've grown accustomed to
I'll bring the booze....

Back