Your first moves in the Zombie Apocalypse

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It kicks off now, without warning. News reports coming in all over about the infected.

What do you do.

What do you do.

First thing, grab my go bag, ammo, rifle, pistols.
Load up vehicle.
Check up on family have them all get to the closest spot we can for rendezvous, if not tell them to follow Check list and hole up with friends.
Drive to the local NG armory and jack a up armored humvee.
Edit: raid Dicks sporting goods and bimart
Go to mountains with family, commandeer ranch near me, build palisaded wall.
Scavenge
Profit.

UoAPzqx.gif

Take over a
I'm going to give my Sherbros a secret that will be critical. Instead of hitting up a hospital for medical supplies...vets have many of the same things you'd need. Also, they won't be as mobbed as hospitals.
<seedat>

You want me to bum rush the people that have really been to war already and just take their shit from them? Naw. I rather just fuck up some class nerds at the hospitals.

Last edited:
I'm going to give my Sherbros a secret that will be critical. Instead of hitting up a hospital for medical supplies...vets have many of the same things you'd need. Also, they won't be as mobbed as hospitals.
<seedat>
Thats a damn good tip

deck myself out in full motorbike leathers and full face helmet and laugh at all the pussy zombies not being able to bite me through literal armor.

Ill then carry on my day maybe have a pull I dunno what ever.

Live in a small city like enclosed area like the one in the game The Last of Us Part II.

It kicks off now, without warning. News reports coming in all over about the infected.

What do you do.

What do you do.

First thing, grab my go bag, ammo, rifle, pistols.
Load up vehicle.
Check up on family have them all get to the closest spot we can for rendezvous, if not tell them to follow Check list and hole up with friends.
Drive to the local NG armory and jack a up armored humvee.
Edit: raid Dicks sporting goods and bimart
Go to mountains with family, commandeer ranch near me, build palisaded wall.
Scavenge
Profit.
I'm British and as you yanks know we all live in castles. I'd pull up the drawbridge, and man the canons. The crocodiles in my moat would have a field day with them.

Back