Your Favourite WWE Promo?

ZeroGravity

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

after this has to be any promo including The Rock (w/ Michael Cole, Jonathan Coachman & that hermaphrodite Kevin Kelly)

The shawn Michaels Montreal one is easily in top 3

HBK 97/98 is my favorite as far as promos go

I loved Bret Harts anti American promos.

Anything from Macho Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Mr Perfect, Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior.

Also THIS

well, I have a few some are cringe, funny and serious.
So...
Ultimate Warrior was always an interesting Promo

Or Macho Man

For serious...

Shane Douglas, Bret Hart in 1997, Cactus Jack in ECW, Steve Austin, Raven.

You posted a skit, not a promo :)

My ex fell in love with wrestling and Ric Flair after seeing this, which is pretty much the best promo of all time:

She is still looking for a dude who is Ric Flair in real life.

This promo still has dudes crying:

Roddy murdered the mic every time

And I'm looking for the Enzo promo where Cass and Cena just gave up laughing.

Can't find the video but Battleground 2016 has the best promo of the last decade thanks to Enzo.

shane douglas doing an in-ring promo? or the macho/ultimate warrior compilations of promos?

remember the Shane Douglas ECW/NWA swerve from 1994? that was in-ring promo when he trashed the NWA and it's title and crowned himself the new ECW (EXTREME) champion.

I don't want to argue over trivial bullshit but if you don't know what an in-ring promo is that's not my problem.

WWE only? Maybe this because it was a great promo and made a reference to the Curtain Call.

How the hell is the GOAT promo not listed, son?

And a funny one that I always loved:

And I think this is what @lakersfan45 was referring to:

Speaking of Flair and Hennig, their mic work together was seriously good. When you throw Heenan, it's off the charts.

after this has to be any promo including The Rock (w/ Michael Cole, Jonathan Coachman & that hermaphrodite Kevin Kelly)

Lol I was live in the crowd for this one TS. To this day my mom still refers to John Cena as weena because of this.

My favorite promo would have to be:

CM Punks Arms are too short to box with God promo. It didn't rely on scripts, catchphrases or childish name calling. And emasculated the Rock. He's only one 2 people to have done victugd other being Jericho.

CM Punks Arms are too short to box with God promo. It didn't rely on scripts, catchphrases or childish name calling. And emasculated the Rock. He's only one 2 people to have done victugd other being Jericho.
Yes it was. The exchange was one of the better ones in the last 5 years.

Rock had this one promo we're he paid homage to a bunch of old promos it was so good.

Back