Your Favourite Moment of 2012

GSP recovering from the Condit headkick and swarm, which would have taken out everybody in the division apart from Diaz, Penn and Fitch.

Of course rabid GSP haters will still say he has no heart and the way to beat him is to hurt him.

tumblr_m97vxfmJz81ry1rm7o1_400.gif

In other words, I hope for a better year next year.

That was an awesome recovery by Fitch :icon_twis

This really was fucking awesome...I was screaming while the whole thing unfolded. I couldn't believe it.

Tim-Boetsch-KO-uppercuts-Yushin-Okami.gif

This really was fucking awesome...I was screaming while the whole thing unfolded. I couldn't believe it.

Tim-Boetsch-KO-uppercuts-Yushin-Okami.gif

Yeah that was awesome. A 3rd round comeback by a fighter down 18-20 is one of the rarest and best things you can see in the UFC.

Lyotos knockout vs Bader or the spinning kick by Barboza

or anything Erick Silva did in the octagon. He had a crazy year.

We had some crazy debuts this year, just think about it: Glover Teixeira, Jimi Manuwa, Ryan Jimmo, Vinny Magalhaes, Tim Elliot, Stephen Thompson, Siyar Bahadurzada, Gunnar Nelson, Abel Trujillo, Rustam Khabilov, Khabib Nurmagomedov... they were all extremely exciting/promising in their debuts.

Anderson humiliating Chael. When I watched, I really felt that the fight was going to be part of MMA history. When Anderson retires, I think I

Last edited:

Agree with this one! The crowd was amazing that night, they were cheering like Flamengo won the Copa Libertadores.. I went to the streets and celebrated in the middle of the night.. As many other brazilian Fighters in the UFC Jose Aldo should be a role model for youths without any good prospects.

1. fedor knocking out pedro, he is the goat, glad to see him retire with a win
2. masakazu imanari submitting kevin belingon with a heel hook. awesome

also nice to see jds and korean zombie get good victories

1. All the whining after Condit beat Diaz.
2. Lauzon vs Varner was a fantastic fight. My favorite of the year.

1. The return of GSP.
2. Anderson silencing Shael.
3. KZ making a case for most exciting fighter ever.

Back