your favourite fights coming up? (next 3 cards)

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Everybody is crying about watered down cards but these have some good scraps in them. A few caught my eye (not counting main events)

Anderson vs Jan
(also a big fan of this underrated main event matchup)
  • Sanchez vs Pereria - absolutely no idea how this is going to turn out, most likely a highlight KO but hey would love to see the old dog win against all odds
  • Vannata vs Medeiros - this is an all action fight from 2 fighters who prefer technical brawls at the same range.
  • Miller vs Holtzman - Holtz has some legit skill and is physical as hell. Miller is always crafty and will probably lose but hopefully he has enough in the tank to get the club and sub.
  • Also like watching Dodson and Means fight anybody
  • Ray Borg out grappled Formiga (if I remember correctly?) the guy's a top FLW fighting in his proper division again

Felder vs Hooker

• Crute vs Michal - both LHW's show potential.
  • Jake Mathews vs Emil Meek - Mathews is still a great prospect and Meek is a dangerous test
  • Loma vs Hill - Hill is as well rounded as they come with a technical and fun striking style and I haven't seen Loma fight but appareantly she has some pure Muay Thai and that's always a treat and fun style to watch
  • Marcos Rogerio de Lima is always fun to watch with a live by and die by the sword style, his leg kicks are also insane.
  • Kevin Aguilar has only one loss to Ige in the UFC and he's fighting Khabib's teammate
Joe B vs Figuerido

Felicia Spencer is legit she may have gotten battered by Cyborg but she is a top notch martial artist
Cutelaba is called the Hulk for a reason and he's fighting a 3-1 LHW

Okay this card actually looks pretty weak but Breese is a name worth watching and I enjoy Pena too

Everybody is crying about watered down cards but these have some good scraps in them. A few caught my eye (not counting main events)

Anderson vs Jan
(also a big fan of this underrated main event matchup)
  • Sanchez vs Pereria - absolutely no idea how this is going to turn out, most likely a highlight KO but hey would love to see the old dog win against all odds
  • Vannata vs Medeiros - this is an all action fight from 2 fighters who prefer technical brawls at the same range.
  • Miller vs Holtzman - Holtz has some legit skill and is physical as hell. Miller is always crafty and will probably lose but hopefully he has enough in the tank to get the club and sub.
  • Also like watching Dodson and Means fight anybody
  • Ray Borg out grappled Formiga (if I remember correctly?) the guy's a top FLW fighting in his proper division again

Felder vs Hooker

• Crute vs Michal - both LHW's show potential.
  • Jake Mathews vs Emil Meek - Mathews is still a great prospect and Meek is a dangerous test
  • Loma vs Hill - Hill is as well rounded as they come with a technical and fun striking style and I haven't seen Loma fight but appareantly she has some pure Muay Thai and that's always a treat and fun style to watch
  • Marcos Rogerio de Lima is always fun to watch with a live by and die by the sword style, his leg kicks are also insane.
  • Kevin Aguilar has only one loss to Ige in the UFC and he's fighting Khabib's teammate
Joe B vs Figuerido

Felicia Spencer is legit she may have gotten battered by Cyborg but she is a top notch martial artist
Cutelaba is called the Hulk for a reason and he's fighting a 3-1 LHW

Okay this card actually looks pretty weak but Breese is a name worth watching and I enjoy Pena too

Naurdiev Vs Brady on the Norfolk card should be a good scrap between two top prospects.

Only casuals call a fight card weak.

Felicia Spencer’s fight intrigues me. With a win she is the clear number 1 contender to face Nunes.

If they are keeping that division at all. I’d like to see that fight.

No one has ever beaten Marcos in the stand-up and I have little doubt he will annihilate Ben Sosoli when they finally meet after his last booked opponent wisely pulled out.

Back