Your favourite dumb criminal??

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Last edited:
Wow, I wonder if it could actually fire.

OJ, the guy beat a murder wrap and then decides to rob someone at gunpoint and is now serving 20.

That chick and her bf who murdered her ex boyfriend after they found out he won the lottery. They apparently killed him and stole his wallet thinking he would be walking around with 1 million dollars in his pocket or something.

Moussaoui was pretty funny. They called him the Barney Fife of Al Qaeda because he was such a moron. He kept pleading not guilty and then recanting it and saying he is guilty. He just didn't know.

[YT]CEb_lZTZUUg[/YT]

I saw a video of a guy trying to do smash and grab,he threw the block at the only toughened glass window in the store, the block bounced off,hit him in the head and knocked him out.

The fucking guy who put shaving cream alllllllll over his face to rob a bank then waits in line to walk up to a teller. I lol every time I think about it.

recently the irish car bomber who forgot to set his clock for daylight savings time and blew up an hour before the bomb was supposed to go off

My cousin worked at Mcdonalds many years ago and told me this story;

Him and a couple other employers were working the late shift. The place was empty when a guy with a ski mask walks in and points a gun at my cousin-

Robber: give me the money in the drawer.

Cousin: it wont open unless an order is placed.

Robber: give me a small onion rings

Cousin: Mcdonalds doesn't serve onion rings.

Robber: well then... Damn it! (Looks around then runs out of the restaurant)

fatrobber.gif

dumbass.gif

glassdoor.gif

recently the irish car bomber who forgot to set his clock for daylight savings time and blew up an hour before the bomb was supposed to go off

Holy shit! Never heard of that one!

Back