Your favourite drug cartel in movies and TV shows?

Misanthropist

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who is your favorite drug cartel, mafia, mob, enforcers. gangs and whatever other names they call it in movies and TV shows?

The Salamanca family from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul is my all time favorite.

Last edited:
I guess maybe the Tony Montana / Frank Lopez / Alejandro Sosa organization.

Salamanca couldn't make it past errand boy assassin in that cartel.

21st St from Colors
RIP Frog

So I'm going with the Medellín Cartel from Narcos. I know it's real but it was still a TV show, Pablo Escobar was running shit.

The Greek in The Wire. Any real source would be nearly faceless. For some of the cartels in Mexico, no one knows what the leader looks like.

Trinidad Silva was awesome in that role, Grand L Bush has GOAT actor's name, Klopek kids was funny too

'fuck you Pac man'

Grand had a pretty good career, kind of racking up the roles like Miguel Nunez and Larry B. Scott.

Down to lip syncing as DeBarge or Ready for the World or whoever the band was at the end of Streets of Fire.

images

giphy.gif

Dunno...
but Felix (Netflix mini series version) is my favorite Cartel Boss.
Goat Machiavellian Smooth Operator.
Felix > Michael Corleone.
Self made yo.

Mad crushin on Isabella entire series of Narcos Mexico.
What a fox.
images

images

Teresa Ruiz es Esposa material gringo.

Last edited:
I thought the Salamacas were portrayed better in Better Call Saul. I might be biased though because I think BCS is written better than Breaking Bad for the most part. The writing has a softer touch.

Grand had a pretty good career, kind of racking up the roles like Miguel Nunez and Larry B. Scott.

Down to lip syncing as DeBarge or Ready for the World or whoever the band was at the end of Streets of Fire.
I never knew he played two different detectives in Lethal Weapon 1 & 2, always assumed it was the same character

Dude retired from film to study medicine

My real answer is James Garner in THE GREAT ESCAPE.

According to the rules, it's hands down Cormac McCarthy's cartel.

The Jamaican Voodoo Posse from Predator 2

My favourite Jamaican organization, even over the Bobsled team

you can’t see the eyes of the deeee-mon...

Reactions: Zer
Back