Your favorite Wanderlei fight?

In terms of pure violence.

in terms of pure violence, probably this one.

2dl3nzm.jpg

Vs Crocop

Crocop tooled him everywhere, making him look like a kid getting beat up for his lunch money before getting bored and kicking his ugly Brazilian head into the crowd of shocked Japanese fans. It was awesome.

Wanderlei vs Rampage II, great back and forth fight that ended with Rampage unconscious with blood dripping out of his head. I don't think I have ever seen someone knocked out in such fashion ever in any other fight.

His win? Wand vs Hendo, the number of times Hendo was dropped in that fight is ridiculous, very underrated fight.
His loss? Wand vs Cro cop, no excuse for Wand that night, he was the heavier fighter,
his chin is still holding together the well. But Cro cop just unleashed all his superior striking
skills, and kept tagging and toying with Wand.
And at the moment when all hope was lost, he sent him to cemetary with left high kick.
This is way more violence than his other loses against Rampage's hook or Leben's uppercuts.
Even Hendo needs two H-bombs to come near that brutal knock out.

Most Wand's fans probably had heart attack that night.

Wand/jardine

Jardine goes in and out of consciousness like 3-4 times

rampage II that was an epic fight.
page almost finishes wand at the end of rd1, then wand comes back into rd2 puting rampage to sleep leaving him bloodied on the ropes (sorry for bad spelling)

Wand vs Rampage and the rematch where both great fights.
But Wand vs Jardine was an awesome fight as well.
All the fights of the "The axe murderer"" are entertaining to me, win or loss. Wand always come to fight!

both of his fights with Hendo,Rampage 1 and 2,Fujita,kondo,Cro Cop 1 and 2.

Back