Your favorite Wanderlei fight?

Easily Rampage II .

VS Stann it's garbage for me as Stann acted like an idiot who preferred to "impress" rather than win .

Vs Saku was also brutal and good wanderlei .

Stann is no top level wrestler or technical striker.

I bet he was happy to fight someone who would stand and bang, and not a LnP guy.

I always think of Fujita as far as violence of Wandy winning. The way he soccer kicked him. Wandy doesn't give a damn about weight classes. The way he jumped on the ropes to celebrate showed he still had more in him had the ref not stopped it.

WandRingPost.jpg

As far as violence on losing, I always think of Crocop/Wandy II.

Wand x Rampage II. Wand was an animal back in those days. He seemed ready to explode at any given moment, even outside the ring.

Definitely his third fight with Sakuraba (just for the image of Saku falling straight back like a wooden board), fights with Kondo, Yoshida and Kanehara, and second bout with Rampage. That knee KO is/was so dramatic... I thought Quinton was dead.

Out of curiosity, how heavy was Wand when he fought Mark Hunt? Even though he was undersized and lost, he put on a really dominant performance.

The fight with Sonnen ... oh wait he ducked that fight, nevermind. Back on topic, my favorite is either the last one or the next one.

Wow! There are some many.....i have seen every fight live since 03 hard to narrow it down....stann was great....jardine was great...out of all of them?? rampage 1...2003 mwgp

UFC Silva/Stann, Pride Silva/Sakuraba.

I think Wanderlei/Henderson was an excellent display of violence, both guys took a serous beating. Dan was getting mauled even in the staredown.

nothing tells the wand story of violence better than the first sakuraba fight

i also think his fight with mezger was a war and seems forgotten today

wanderlei vs jackson II had incredible moments,but its somewhat marred by jackson sitting in wanderleis guards for 18 months and doing nothing with it

he's my favorite fighter of all-time, and i personally like his first fights with henderson and crocop.

the greatest staredown of all-time was on display in his fight with hendo.

Back